2017-2018 CHL/NCAA/Euro Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Wallach

Oct 9, 2007
Kitchener, Ontario
Thanks for the vid Adam. After years of having very little hope, I have this feeling like a new era is dawning for the Habs' entire development system and they're now getting serious about creating a pipeline.

Reactions: Redux91

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Thanks for the vid Adam. After years of having very little hope, I have this feeling like a new era is dawning for the Habs' entire development system and they're now getting serious about creating a pipeline.

I'm glad we are finally seeing the pipeline managed by people who aren't Bergevin's hockey buddies, but I'll believe in a change of culture when I see it. MB has been fooling us since he got here.

LastWordArmy

Sep 11, 2011
Canada
He also signed to stay at Djurgardens for next season. But I imagine this contract trumps that one?

This contract clearly trumps that one if he makes the NHL (he won't).

What we don't know, as it hasn't been reported, is if it has an SHL assignment clause that trumps AHL assignment. Guess we'll learn that at some point, it usually leaks eventually.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
This contract clearly trumps that one if he makes the NHL (he won't).

What we don't know, as it hasn't been reported, is if it has an SHL assignment clause that trumps AHL assignment. Guess we'll learn that at some point, it usually leaks eventually.

From the Lukas Vejdemo Signing Thread:

So I asked Patrik Bexell (EOTP's European contributor), he told me that Vejdemo will have an out clause, so if he doesn't make the Habs, he will have the option to return to Djurgardens (where he is under contract for next season). However, if they send him to Laval, he can accept to go there, as well. Basically, if he makes the Habs, he stays. If he doesn't, he has the option to go back to SHL or stay here and go to Laval.

LastWordArmy

Sep 11, 2011
Canada
Makes sense.

Clause also likely means he could go right away, or he could start in Laval and if not called up by a certain time he would then go over?

Reactions: Redux91

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
It's Game 1 of the OHL Finals right now between Greyhounds and Bulldogs. Right now, it's 1-0 for Hamilton in the first intermission. Bitten with an assist on the goal.

Reactions: Stive Morgan

Mdamico

Dec 29, 2006
Gotta be happy ith this signing, i know he sould be dominating at his age, but not many do, glad to see he's captain too

hope he has a great year in hamilton next year

I wouldn't send him back to the OHL as an overager. He's done his time in the dub and played his four years. Bitten will be playing wing for Laval most likely come October.

Reactions: L4br3cqu3

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
I wouldn't send him back to the OHL as an overager. He's done his time in the dub and played his four years. Bitten will be playing wing for Laval most likely come October.

Hmmm lol, im having a little trouble following your post, Alain is already an overager in the Q, he's in Laval 100% next year

He doesnt play in the OHL, and when you say dub do you mean the WHL?

Edit : LOL its my fault... i just realized i wrote Hamilton! i meant Laval! and i was talking about Alain not bitten lol!

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
It's Game 3 of the OHL Finals. Hamilton is up 3-1 with a few minutes left in the first. Bitten scored his 4th of the playoffs to make it 3-1.

PavelBrendl

Jul 9, 2013
Pezzetta will be great in Laval
After his short career in Laval, he will most probably be offered the bouncer job at Moomba's !!!!!
Fact: My debit card was once frauded for $15,000. Where was it spent? f***ing Moomba. It was almost funny.

On-topic: Looking forward to seeing Bitten in a men's league. He's got the tools to make a career for himself.

OriginalCanadian

May 13, 2015
The Hammer
Was at the Dogs game yesterday, Bitten was all over the ice. He almost scored a 2nd beauty if not for an amazing save by the Hounds goalie.

They used him in every situation, 2nd wave on the PP, 1st wave on the PK, used on the first wave of a 4v4. They put a lot of trust in this kid and for good reason. Kid has wheels and isn't afraid of the dirty areas, reminds me of a slower Paul Byron.

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Was at the Dogs game yesterday, Bitten was all over the ice. He almost scored a 2nd beauty if not for an amazing save by the Hounds goalie.

They used him in every situation, 2nd wave on the PP, 1st wave on the PK, used on the first wave of a 4v4. They put a lot of trust in this kid and for good reason. Kid has wheels and isn't afraid of the dirty areas, reminds me of a slower Paul Byron.
You think he's slower? I saw the game last night and that goal he scored he just burnt the d-man in a cloud of nitrogen fumes.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad