2017-2018 CHL/NCAA/Euro Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Final Score: 9-7 for Sault Ste. Marie. Verbeek with the one goal.

So in the Conference Finals, we have Bitten and Hamilton on one side facing Kingston. And on the other side, Verbeek and Sault Ste. Marie will face Kitchener. So the potential for the two Habs prospects to face each other in the OHL Finals is real.

Verbeek, after two rounds has 7 points (4G, 3A) in 9 games played.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Final Score: 9-7 for Sault Ste. Marie. Verbeek with the one goal.

So in the Conference Finals, we have Bitten and Hamilton on one side facing Kingston. And on the other side, Verbeek and Sault Ste. Marie will face Kitchener. So the potential for the two Habs prospects to face each other in the OHL Finals is real.

Verbeek, after two rounds has 7 points (4G, 3A) in 9 games played.

Verbeek also 17 for 24 on the faceoffs. That’s monstrous.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

BeliveauFan4ever

Apr 10, 2006
I have seen plenty of Verbeek (live in the Sault) and while he can't cure what ails the Habs, his signing was a very good one in my book.

The kid never takes a shift off, is a great skater and will get his nose dirty but without any nonsense.

He's added a bit of polish - and confidence - each season and looks like a guy who could eventually play in the NHL and contribute.

Really pulling for him, classy kid.

Last edited:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Bitten with a goal in tonight's Game 1 of the Conference Final so far. Hamilton is up 5-1 after 2 periods. It's Bitten's 3rd goal and 8th point of these playoffs. This is his 12th game. Here is the shorthanded goal he scored, and it's a beauty:

Reactions: montreal

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
sick goal by Bitten, team is steamrolling so far in the playoffs, wouldn't shock me if they are Memorial Cup bound.

He has such a beautiful stride

he does, so smooth out there. Just can't say enough with how impressed I was with him. Can't wait to see what he does next year. Just wonder if he did enough to make Team Canada's summer camp.

Reactions: Tuggy

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Insane end to Greyhounds' Game 1 against Kitchener. It was tied 2-2 and Soo is on the penalty kill to end regulation. They score shorthanded with 1 second left in the game. No points for Verbeek. But Greyhounds take Game 1 in super dramatic fashion.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
DbUe39gVwAAE8tZ.jpg

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
Poehling, Primeau, Ikonen, Brook.
And maybe a couple of the players we will draft this year
I'm especially looking forward to Poehling. He'll most likely be the oldest player in the tournament (he'll be 20 before it ends) and he's coming off a disappointing performance in this year's event. He will probably be the top line center so he'll get tons of PP time and get to play with the best wingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->