2017-2018 Canadiens Tickets Thread

eyhp

Mar 31, 2006
Montreal
I am selling my two tickets for the upcoming preseason games. Grey level, Section 303.

Washington Sept 20
New Jersey Sept 21
Ottawa Sept 30

$70 per game. Tickets are in mobile format, I can meet any potential buyer downtown to do the ticket transfer. PM me if interested.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
I got tickets for sale for multiple games this year. PM if you are interested.

Sens vs Habs (Sept 30): 3 seats in Section 312

Leafs vs Habs (Oct 14): 4 seats in Section 312

Golden Knights vs Habs (Nov 7): 2 seats in Section 308

Leafs vs Habs (Nov 18): 2 seats in Section 425

Flames vs Habs (Dec 7): 4 seats in Section 312

Oilers vs Habs (Dec 9): 4 seats in Section 312

Canucks vs Habs (Jan 7): 4 seats in Section 312

Bruins vs Habs (Jan 13): 2 seats in Section 311

Lightning vs Habs (Feb 24): 2 seats in Section 325

Pens vs Habs (Mar 15): 4 seats in section 327

Jets vs Habs (Apr 3):
4 seats in section 312

AHShadow

Apr 9, 2015
I am selling two tickets for the NJ Pre-Season game on September 21st.

White level, section 314. PM me if you're interested.

PatBergFan

Sep 20, 2016
Pre-Season vs Florida (Sept 29) and Ottawa (Sept 30)

Selling 2-4 tickets for the preseason games against Florida and Ottawa.

Florida Sept 29 - Section 421 (2 side-by-side; $60 for the pair)
Ottawa Sept 30 - Section 308 (4 side-by-side; $130 for the 4 tix) SOLD

Mobile Tickets. PM me if interested. Thanks !

Last edited:

Laps40

Dec 16, 2006
Montreal
I've got 2 side-by-side tickets for these two preseason games. Selling 60$ / pair (face value 152$)

Section 318 row C 15-16

1) September 21st against New Jersey
2) September 30th against Ottawa

PM me

Last edited:

LarmerAmonteSeabrook

I'll be vacationing from Chicago. I got a single in section 309 for your home opener against my Blackhawks for a very cheap $77 USD. I'm so excited to be able to finally see Centre Bell.

My favorite Canadian clothing store is Reitman's. Which location in the Montreal area would you say is the largest? I want to go to a big Reitman's store when I'm there!

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Has Ticketmaster done away with the Resale tickets for the Habs? Looking at tonights game and all I see are TM tickets, no resale.

AHShadow

Apr 9, 2015
The vault on the Habs site is up and running. There are 242 tickets posted.

I actually bought a 10 game package this year, but I was wondering what would be the best way to sell them other than posting on this site? Would the Vault be the best way to do it?

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
I actually bought a 10 game package this year, but I was wondering what would be the best way to sell them other than posting on this site? Would the Vault be the best way to do it?

I think you have to be a season ticket holder to do that.

Habs712

Sep 3, 2017
Montreal
Speaking of the Vault, have any season tickets holders had good experience with it?
I tried twice while out of town, posting some game cost price and didn't sell...

I talked to friends and no one even heard about it...

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
Speaking of the Vault, have any season tickets holders had good experience with it?
I tried twice while out of town, posting some game cost price and didn't sell...

I've purchased from the vault and exploited a loophole in their login to post a pair of tickets. They sold and I got a tersely worded phone message and an email followed by a cheque which I will keep forever.

IMG_1017.jpg

johnnyo6

Looking for 2 tickets on February 3rd against Anaheim. Pm me if you have any available.

CLJ

Dec 13, 2006

Hi, I used it when it first came out with success as there were not too many tickets available and never was stuck with tickets. Some games like Toronto sold for more than face.. then mid week games vs. the Western Conference would sell at cost. Now, there are so many tickets available there or available on StubHub or other methods below cost for many games that I have not used it. Another factor in me no longer using it was when it was first introduced... you could accumulate a credit and put it towards playoff or next years tickets. This is no longer an option as they to cash us out and send a cheque every other month.

GoHabsGo76

Fire Bergevin
Apr 16, 2009
Hawthorne, NJ
Making a trip up to Montreal with my Pittsburgh-born girlfriend for my spring break March 13-17. I have tickets to see the game between our two teams on 3/15 already, but does anyone have a pair for the 3/13 game vs the Stars?

CLJ

Dec 13, 2006
Hi - I have a pair of seats for each of the next 2 pre-season games I can't attend. Just looking for someone to take them - no cost, FREE. They are mobile tickets, so I can transfer them easily. 2 Seats are White 334, row EE.. on goal line Habs shoot at twice. Just PM me if interested and I will get back ASAP:

Friday, Sept 29 - Florida
Saturday, Sept 30 - Ottawa (no longer available)

I will have some regular season games available soon and will look to sell at cost. Once I have confirmed games, I will post... these will also be mobile tickets, so will need to arrange payments for these (PayPal preferred).

Last edited:

frezco87

Nov 3, 2016
Making a trip up to Montreal with my Pittsburgh-born girlfriend for my spring break March 13-17. I have tickets to see the game between our two teams on 3/15 already, but does anyone have a pair for the 3/13 game vs the Stars?
I have White Center 302 ROW CC ,send me a pm.

ltpato

Feb 27, 2015
MTL
Just purchased 4 tickets all together from StubHub for the game opener, red section 122 row W, on the side where the Habs attack twice and each ticket cost including taxes and US to CAD$ conversion was around 450$..a bit expensive, but I never went to a hockey game in my whole life and also insanely excited that it's a game opener which also happens to be against an O6 rival... can't wait!

Reactions: Le Tricolore

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
Just purchased 4 tickets all together from StubHub for the game opener, red section 122 row W, on the side where the Habs attack twice and each ticket cost including taxes and US to CAD$ conversion was around 450$..a bit expensive, but I never went to a hockey game in my whole life and also insanely excited that it's a game opener which also happens to be against an O6 rival... can't wait!

Expensive but the Molson's want to say Thank You!

eyhp

Mar 31, 2006
Montreal
I am selling my two tickets for the Florida game October 24. Grey level, Section 303, on the aisle. These are my season ticket seats.

$140 for the two tickets, below face value.

Tickets are in mobile format, I can meet any potential buyer downtown to do the ticket transfer. PM me if interested.

**SOLD**

Last edited:

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Hello. I will be on vacation with my fiance Nov 17-19 in MTL and we want to go to the Habs/Leafs game. Don't worry, we'll be wearing Habs jerseys. Anyone selling for that game or have some advice on how to get some reasonable tickets for it? I understand it will be a more expensive game. Thanks!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->