2017-2018 Canadiens Tickets Thread

not quite yoda

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Can someone help me out: I got 2 tickets for the game vs LAL on the app digitally. There is a slight problem: I live in the US and my mobile provider does not provide service in Canada. Therefore I wouldn't be able to punch up the app to get the tickets. Does anyone have a solution to my dilemma? If I call the team and explain my situation do you know if they would be willing to provide physical tickets to be picked up at willcall? That would actually be the best solution possible as my friend collects physical tickets as "proof" he attended the game. Again any help is greatly appreciated as this trip to Montreal and seeing a Habs game is getting an item off my bucket list.

Show up to the arena an hour before game time and tell will call you have a ticket to pick up. worst case they charge you 20$

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Technical Problem
We are experiencing technical difficulties and are currently working hard to resolve the issue promptly. The on-sale will continue shortly.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Never change Montréal

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Not sure why the Habs need to jack the prices so high. Beer is already expensive enough.

Is this the first year of this?

I log in this day every year to try to get Devils tickets, and I dont remember prices being this high (or am I just remembering)?

I remember there being expensive Optimum/Premium games, but I dont recall all weekend prices being jacked either.

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
I got in about 15 minutes after they went on sale. Tried to get 2 tickets for the home opener, centre whites. Got an error code 3 times even though it said they were available. Tried Club Desjardin ones just to see if it would work and then found out you can't release tickets and try again. **** it :laugh:

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
Is this the first year of this?

I log in this day every year to try to get Devils tickets, and I dont remember prices being this high (or am I just remembering)?

I remember there being expensive Optimum/Premium games, but I dont recall all weekend prices being jacked either.

They've been slowly going up every year for a long time

3 Minute Minor

Sep 29, 2009
This system wasn't THIS bad last season... I mean it was bad but this is ridiculous. I was on the site immediately and still had to wait 40 minutes to find out the sections I was looking for are sold out lol

I had a similar issue with another teams tickets so I had a second computer jump in the queue as a backup and it's still in the queue. It's been 44 minutes lol

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Paid $94& $65 for Row A in the Blue for Pittsburgh and LA respectively

These are around the same price as last year. If they are more it is by a buck or two.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Tried to get back in on my phone and it is showing the original one minute countdown, not the one hour on the laptop

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
They've been slowly going up every year for a long time

True, but this is the first time I have a bit of sticker shock as even the Blues & Molson seats are >$100 for weekends. Gotta be painful for a Mom & Dad with a few kids wanting to go to a handful of game each season. :(

3 Minute Minor

Sep 29, 2009
Last year I could actually see the seats that were available immediately.

This year I waited for an hour only to find out the game is sold out.

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Wow. This ***** this year!

I finally got in, but the "available inventory" wasnt properly aligning with my selections.

Then, I decided to "release" the tickets I finally pulled up to pick a different game, and it KICKED me out and put me back in queue, after a ONE HOUR WAIT!!!! :rant:

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
This is the first year ever when I was able to get in and yet I didn't buy tickets.

Why? Because they were cheaper on Stubhub. Huh? That shouldn't really happen, and is indicative of the fact the Habs have finally raised ticket prices too much.

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
This is the first year ever when I was able to get in and yet I didn't buy tickets.

Why? Because they were cheaper on Stubhub. Huh? That shouldn't really happen, and is indicative of the fact the Habs have finally raised ticket prices too much.

Even with the USD and Stubhub fees?

Mkdaman1818

Jun 29, 2013
Tickets to the leafs game were $175 CAD each for the whites, sounds crazy to me! I still bought though since I can't imagine Leafs vs Habs tickets will see a decline in demand

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
14H25 and there's still a tons of tickets available....was not like that in the last few years.

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Even with the USD and Stubhub fees?

Correct.

The few Saturday night games I looked at it was cheaper (though basically the same) to buy on Stubhub than to buy from the Canadiens, and for BETTER blue seats to boot!

Using 1.22/1 exchange rate, I get $102.70 Canadian for Row A after fees, versus the $105 price from the Habs for worse seats. Nuts.

Clumsyhab

Feb 22, 2004
Montreal
I have Centre Ice season tix in section 321 A and 321 C. Won't go to all the games so selling some of them.

Selling for less than price on www.canadiens.com and my seats are much better. PM me if interested.

Thanks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->