2017-2018 Canadiens Tickets Thread

JMMR

Mar 21, 2006
Ottawa
Anyone interested in 9 or 10 pairs of tickets this year?
I'm looking to sell 1/2 of my half season tickets.
Section 334, row BB second row of upper bowl Habs shoot twice.

Will sell 4 Saturday games with the 9 or 10 pairs

Shoot me a DM

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Not really in the market for tickets at this moment, but just curious (and I'm sure others will be too..)

you looking to sell to one person only? Or to 9-10 different people buying a pair? Or either way.

Also, once the season is closer and tickets actually go on sale, we'll sticky this. So bump it in a month or so.

JMMR

Mar 21, 2006
Ottawa
Well optimally would love for it to be one or two people.
But here are the games that I would be looking to sell.
Saturday Oct 28 Rangers
Tues Nov 7 Vegas
Sat Nov 11 Sabres
Wed Oct 29 Sens
Sat Dec 2 Wings
Tues Jan 2 Sharks
Mon Jan 15 Isles
Sat Feb 24 Tampa
Mon Mar 19 Florida

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
If anyone has a club1909 presale code that was emailed to them that they are not going to use, I'd love to use it for my trip at Easter. Shoot me a PM if you can.

Last edited:

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Well optimally would love for it to be one or two people.
But here are the games that I would be looking to sell.
Saturday Oct 28 Rangers
Tues Nov 7 Vegas
Sat Nov 11 Sabres
Wed Oct 29 Sens
Sat Dec 2 Wings
Tues Jan 2 Sharks
Mon Jan 15 Isles
Sat Feb 24 Tampa
Mon Mar 19 Florida

I'm coming back home for Xmas holidays and definitely would like to go watch a game.
How much for those tickets on the 2nd of Jan?

Mkdaman1818

Jun 29, 2013
I'm going to be in Montreal on November 18 and am looking for three tickets to the Leafs-Habs game... please let me know if you are willing to sell, thanks!

MikeGrier99

May 20, 2017
Hey everyone, I'm fairly new to Montreal. Me and 3 other friends have decided we're going to go to the Oilers vs Canadiens game on Saturday December 9th. We would like to get 4 seats in a row, and hopefully get the lowest price, which we know will probably be over hundred bucks a piece. Should we buy in advance or wait till closer to the date? Any advice is welcome, I'm not exactly sure what's the best way to score 4 tickets all in a row.

mvp31

Nov 29, 2011
Hey everyone, I'm fairly new to Montreal. Me and 3 other friends have decided we're going to go to the Oilers vs Canadiens game on Saturday December 9th. We would like to get 4 seats in a row, and hopefully get the lowest price, which we know will probably be over hundred bucks a piece. Should we buy in advance or wait till closer to the date? Any advice is welcome, I'm not exactly sure what's the best way to score 4 tickets all in a row.

Try to get them in advance..go on the nhl.com canadiens section and check the onsale dates.

Seems like individual games go on sale september 9 limit to 6 tickets per purchase

JMMR

Mar 21, 2006
Ottawa
I'm coming back home for Xmas holidays and definitely would like to go watch a game.
How much for those tickets on the 2nd of Jan?

Sorry at this time I have someone buying 5 games and that was one of the ones we agreed upon.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I'm trying to take my girlfriend to her first Habs game ever to the Edmonton Oilers game on Dec 7th. With my sister and her husband.

What have others found the best way to get tickets? Try to get them from the main site? Or wait for scalper sites.

frezco87

Nov 3, 2016
Tickets

I have Games i won't be able to attend.
Pm me for more information who ever is looking.
Thanks

Clumsyhab

Feb 22, 2004
Montreal
Hi guys, I'm a season tickets holders in section 321 A and 321 C. Great tickets on the blue line, Habs attack 2x.

Willing to sell package of 10-20 games for less than on canadiens.com

PM me if interested.

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
Do you know when we'll be able to buy tickets for the season ? I would really like to get a pair for the opening night

JMMR

Mar 21, 2006
Ottawa
Do you know when we'll be able to buy tickets for the season ? I would really like to get a pair for the opening night

Saturday, September 9 at 10:00 a.m. : Public on-sale for the 45 games of the 2017-18 season | Limit of 6 tickets

Habs712

Sep 3, 2017
Montreal
Hi everyone,

I also have (half) season tickets and am looking to sell some of my games.

As with the others above I am open to selling individually or in packages.

My prices are low as I don't do this for profit, it's just to keep the privilege of having season tickets and selling games that I don't go to or give to friends. I would also prefer to sell them this way as we both save money by avoiding a resale platform. I would also like to have more contacts for those times where last minute I can't attend games and I sell them cheap!

2 tickets - White 305 (Carey Price 2x) - CC - Actual 3rd row from the balcony.
These are Mobile tickets to be transferred through the Canadiens App.

See the games I have in the attached image.

Send me a PM if interested.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Can someone help me out: I got 2 tickets for the game vs LAL on the app digitally. There is a slight problem: I live in the US and my mobile provider does not provide service in Canada. Therefore I wouldn't be able to punch up the app to get the tickets. Does anyone have a solution to my dilemma? If I call the team and explain my situation do you know if they would be willing to provide physical tickets to be picked up at willcall? That would actually be the best solution possible as my friend collects physical tickets as "proof" he attended the game. Again any help is greatly appreciated as this trip to Montreal and seeing a Habs game is getting an item off my bucket list.

Mkdaman1818

Jun 29, 2013
Can someone help me out: I got 2 tickets for the game vs LAL on the app digitally. There is a slight problem: I live in the US and my mobile provider does not provide service in Canada. Therefore I wouldn't be able to punch up the app to get the tickets. Does anyone have a solution to my dilemma? If I call the team and explain my situation do you know if they would be willing to provide physical tickets to be picked up at willcall? That would actually be the best solution possible as my friend collects physical tickets as "proof" he attended the game. Again any help is greatly appreciated as this trip to Montreal and seeing a Habs game is getting an item off my bucket list.

Take a screenshot of the barcode, and just show that pic on your phone to get in. That or download it to your Apple/Android wallet if you can.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad