Prospect Info: 2017-18 Stockton Heat & Prospect Stats/Discussion (CHL, NCAA, Europe, AHL, ECHL)

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
But there isnt any word of his poor playoff.

12 games in 17/18 season, 40 shots, 0 goals.
4 games in 16/17 season, 13 shots, 0 goals.

Looked for some infos about last prospect camp, and he was missing in all reports. For me it looks like, he was in shadows of others Flames prospects.

Also his performance on WJC wasn't such great. It seems, that he is the guy, that cant be considered as the Crucial guy. Hope im wrong. This season will be crucial for him.

Here is Slovakia is a big group of fans, that doesnt believe, he will even crack the AHL roster. I believe, he will, and he will see some NHL games. But that will be maybe in 3-4 years. I see him more like Tomas Kopecky clone.

No doubt about it, Ruzicka struggled in the playoffs this year. The Sarnia Sting were a major disappointment in general with the majority of their "key" players being no shows. Ruzicka, Jordan Kyrou, Jonathan Ang, Michael Pezzetta, and Cam Dineen combined for 7 goals in 12 games. Not good.

Next year is a big year for him. Sarnia will need him to be an offensive leader. He'll have to go up against the top defensive units night after night and maintain consistent production. Sarnia isn't a likely contender in the West though, so he may not have much of a chance to improve upon those playoff numbers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad