Holl
Sparks
•likely claimed

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
WPG waived Hutchinson today.

I'd say he's likely claimed. TOR could use an upgrade at backup G. If I was DAL, I'd waive Lehtonen and claim Hutch

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
The Leafs could be waiving all of:
Leivo•
Rychel•
Moore
Smith
Fehr
Greening
Mueller
Marincin
LoVerde
Holl
Sparks
•likely claimed

leafs won't waive leivo. they protected him from vegas with the intent of keeping him. he and fehr will probably be the 13th and 14th forwards

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
isn't Rychel a bust?

I wouldn't call him a bust.

On a thinner lineup I think he would have had gotten more NHL experience last season.

But I think he's gonna need the winds to really blow in his direction to be a top 6 NHL forward at this point.

Bust implies, to me, he has no business being in the NHL. I personally haven't seen that. I just don't think he'll be a tenured NHLer.

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
Washington should put a claim on Viktor Svedberg they could use some competition on defense since none of the prospects seemed to have earned a spot yet in the Capitals camp.

Ryan52

Jun 20, 2009
Brampton, Ontario
WPG waived Hutchinson today.

I'd say he's likely claimed. TOR could use an upgrade at backup G. If I was DAL, I'd waive Lehtonen and claim Hutch
i think mcelhinney is a very capable backup. that said, i wouldnt be upset if the leafs picked up hutch and waived mcelhinney. dont think it happens though

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
leafs won't waive leivo. they protected him from vegas with the intent of keeping him. he and fehr will probably be the 13th and 14th forwards

Is Fehr's cap hit still 2 million against the cap even if he is in the AHL? If it is not I can't see them keeping him in the NHL.

Washington should put a claim on Viktor Svedberg they could use some competition on defense since none of the prospects seemed to have earned a spot yet in the Capitals camp.

Madison Bowey should make the team.

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
Is Fehr's cap hit still 2 million against the cap even if he is in the AHL? If it is not I can't see them keeping him in the NHL.

Madison Bowey should make the team.

1.025 million gets buried, the rest stays with the team

so...

2 -1.025= 0.975

0.975 is how much will be on the leafs cap

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Nicolas Kerdiles interests me, what happened to him? Any Ducks fan can comment?

He's always injured. If he could stay healthy he has the tools to be a middle 6 winger. Yet another guy I'm not a fan of waiving when we are penciling useless players like Boll and Shaw into the lineup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->