Toffoli>>>Penner
Pearson>Gagne
Muzzin=Voynov
Phaneuf=Mitchell
Forbort=Scuderi
Kempe<Richards
Thompson<Stoll
Iafallo>King

Kinda crazy; I think our current roster is better than our 2012 Championship team.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
I haven't been paying attention to Vilardi, did someone in management imply he was making the roster next year? I see almost everyone implying that, so I must have missed something.

I felt he was still a couple years away (at least one full season in Ontario). I would be surprised if he jumped from the OHL to NHL.

People have been talking about it all year. Feels like they've been saying it from the moment he was drafted. The biggest thing was the injury he was dealing with. 119 points in the 81 games he's played in the last 2 years. Went from 1.245 points per game in 16-17 to 1.813 in 17-18. Unfortunately, or fortunately, he's so young that he's not 19 for 2 more months.

I just don't think anything involving Toffoli + Martinez is what Columbus would be looking for from the Kings when it comes to Panarin. They can do much better than that in a deal with a different team. Panarin doesn't have a NTC, so it really doesn't matter where he prefers to play.

If Panarin only wants to play in certain places, that's essentially a NTC. Who is giving you a ton for him if they know he's leaving? Lombardi isn't a GM anywhere anymore.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Besides eklund 2.0 has anyone else mentioned the Kings are not done yet ?

Rosen hinted as much yesterday, but I'd have to go look a little harder. And he confirmed the Kings were looking at Patches and Skinner, which is more than we usually get. So there's definitely smoke.

Going to go ahead and close this thread as Ziggy has started one for the new season. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad