2018-19 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archangel

Oct 15, 2011
Vancouver
Just got my schedule for October. I am in transit from October 1st to 15th and will have little or no access to the internet due to where I will be(I will be in the middle of nowhere up north)

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Ha, for a split second I thought I missed the draft and nearly had a panic attack. So stoked, I can feel hockey season is coming. :D

StrictlyCommercial

Oct 28, 2006
Vancouver
Seal Club keepers:

Tavares (1, 2017 first keeper year)
Scheifele (2, 2016 first non-rookie year)
Ehlers (0 - rookie last year)
Schwartz (0)
Keller (Rookie)
Mittelstadt (Rookie)

Doughty (3, 2015-2017 - Franchise Keeper)

Bishop (2, 2016 first keeper year)
Anderson (0)

Available for trade: Everyone else

Including rookies such as:
Jake Debrusk
Lias Andersson
Thomas Chabot
Ryan Donato
Travis Konecny
Anthony Mantha

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Hi everyone,

Please welcome donut to our league! @donut

We have currently set the draft to Tuesday September 25th, 7pm PST, keepers will be due on Sept 21st 11:59pm PST. You will be required to select your keepers on BOTH YAHOO and post on HFBOARDS.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Hi everyone,

We have currently set the draft to Tuesday September 25th, 7pm PST, keepers will be due on Sept 21st 11:59pm PST. You will be required to select your keepers on BOTH YAHOO and post on HFBOARDS.
Fantastic choice, donut is a great guy

Archangel

Oct 15, 2011
Vancouver
the-big-donut-zootopia-banner.jpg

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the into CRD, I'm excited to be part of the league. Looking forward to the draft and regular season! :popcorn:

Archangel

Oct 15, 2011
Vancouver
Thanks for the into CRD, I'm excited to be part of the league. Looking forward to the draft and regular season! :popcorn:

just remember when we kick your ass on a daily basis you can not retaliate on the board--we can send you a voodoo doll for that

Archangel

Oct 15, 2011
Vancouver
Hi everyone,

keepers are 7 players + 2 rookies for 9 correct?

StrictlyCommercial

Oct 28, 2006
Vancouver
Any interest from others in putting a rule around waivers at the start of the season in place? Having CRD win, and then also get first waiver priority to start the next season didn't seem like the best system in my eyes. I think waiver priority should just be the reverse of the previous season's standing. Would anyone support that rule change?

CRDragon

Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Any interest from others in putting a rule around waivers at the start of the season in place? Having CRD win, and then also get first waiver priority to start the next season didn't seem like the best system in my eyes. I think waiver priority should just be the reverse of the previous season's standing. Would anyone support that rule change?

It wasn't a rule in the first place, just defaults from Yahoo waiver rules. So this would be an addition to the rules in the CBA.

I guess I'd support? I don't mind being last in waivers every year tbh. :laugh:

CRDragon

Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
But I again would like to have a discussion(for future years not this one) about when teams have player X and he maxes out his Keeper status--he can not be kept by anyone that fall. As we saw a few trades where teams just traded keepers and it reset the Player X keeper status. Just an idea

Also, this was brought up by Archangel.

Personally, the point of having the 3 year rule is to make the league more active by having trades. If we are maxing out keeper status of players, then I see a scenario where a lot of keepers would expire every year, and since there's no point in trading for them, activity would slow once again in the league which counteracts what the rule was meant for in the first place.

CRDragon

Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Any other proposed rule changes or suggestions are welcome, once any idea receives two or more support then it will go for the vote in the first week of September. Pitch them while you can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad