2017-18 HF Habs Official GDT Signup Thread (March Schedule is up)

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
I have one ready for the Pittsburgh game on Saturday.

I'm getting withdrawal symptoms, I thought it was today! Cold sweat, fever going up and down like the temperatures at the Calgary Olympics, nightmares (dreaming I get whipped by that fat medium/clairvoyant), extra angry at work, going from the grumpy Swede to the Swedish curmudgeon. This will be a problem....

:confused:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I'm getting withdrawal symptoms, I thought it was today! Cold sweat, fever going up and down like the temperatures at the Calgary Olympics, nightmares (dreaming I get whipped by that fat medium/clairvoyant), extra angry at work, going from the grumpy Swede to the Swedish curmudgeon. This will be a problem....

:confused:

What is this angry and grumpy Swede syndrome you speak of -- Swedes are likeable, I will hear none of it. :laugh:

I think I'll post it now, we haven't had a game thread in a while. I look forward to seeing a few posts to remind us how we'll get spanked and how the season can't end soon enough.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
What is this angry and grumpy Swede syndrome you speak of -- Swedes are likeable, I will hear none of it. :laugh:

I think I'll post it now, we haven't had a game thread in a while. I look forward to seeing a few posts to remind us how we'll get spanked and how the season can't end soon enough.

They are American attorneys and not the crème de la crème either. Even this guy wouldn't like them.

mister-rogers-flips-bird-photoshop.jpg

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Is Monday's game available? I've been working on something.

Squidd, what happened to the GDT you wanted to do? No one's reserved the final 3. Any chance you might want to do the next one? Or any of the three? Would you please post here to confirm?

Anyone else want to take any of the next 3 games? I will only throw my hat in if no one volunteers so as to avoid emergency GDTs.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to pitch in.

p.s. You can take the PGTs too, if you're up to it, just say the word. Thanks in advance. :)

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
Squidd, what happened to the GDT you wanted to do? No one's registered for the next 3. Any chance you might want to do the next one?

Anyone else want to take any of the next 3 games? I will only throw my hat in if no one volunteers so as to avoid those emergency GDTs.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to pitch in.

p.s. You can take the PGTs too, if you're up to it, just say the word. Thanks in advance. :)

Well you posted your GDT before I even woke up :laugh:

I still have it. I have to make a tweak or two to it but it is finished.

Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Well you posted your GDT before I even woke up :laugh:

I still have it. I have to make a tweak or two to it but it is finished.

I sincerely apologize. Oh crap, that sucks.

So happy you can tweak it and do it. So, you have the next game, then.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
All right Squidd, I understand you've got the GDT for tomorrow's game vs. the Jets.

Thanks so much for being a good sport. And again, my sincere apologies, you put in work and deserved better.

Looking forward to it. :handclap:

Reactions: donghabs98

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad