2017-18 HF Habs Official GDT Signup Thread (March Schedule is up)

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
I did a couple without direction and learned a few things.

Definitely optimize the images. First time, I put an uncompressed jpeg and THAT was a mistake. I compressed it down before the GDT got too busy. I think as long as file sizes are kept low (I think I got mine under 100kb), you can just follow what was done with past GDTs.

Anyhow, that was how I did it. If there are standards, I’d like to know also. I’ll see if I can pick up future games. I liked messing around in Photoshop last time.

Thanks for that @sandviper. I have a lot of ideas regarding embedding and coding, so every bit of info is helpful to me.

Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I've seen a democratization of GDT content this year such that your average poster can partake in the pleasure of putting one together, even if they don't possess any photo shopping skills. Congrats for allowing it.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I grabbed today's Trana game GDT as I didn't anyone volunteering for it. Hoping it's OK.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
For real, The Optimistic One or Roy Munson should maintain doing the gdt (pay them if necessary :D)

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Seeing that no one reserved the GDT for the Dallas game, I volunteered.

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
For real, The Optimistic One or Roy Munson should maintain doing the gdt (pay them if necessary :D)

I really wish I could do more, problem is I can't do simple ones... :laugh: I have a million ideas, but not much time. I have one in mind right now, I'll have to see if it can be made quickly.

I'd also like to tip my hat to Dong for keeping this thread alive and making all those GDTs :thumbu:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I really wish I could do more, problem is I can't do simple ones... :laugh: I have a million ideas, but not much time. I have one in mind right now, I'll have to see if it can be made quickly.

I'd also like to tip my hat to Dong for keeping this thread alive and making all those GDTs :thumbu:

Roy, will you do the Preds game? Always a treat to have a Roy Munson special.

Whatever you can do to make it easier on yourself, would be great -- if it means we get more of your GDTs.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
Thanks Runner77 for doing the GDTs lately, if Roy can't do Nashville's game I'll take the game.

I just noticed Nashville is tomorrow, shows my level of interest for the team right now :skeptic: Écoeurantite aigue. I have a little something I can use tomorrow if Dong hasn't started yet.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I just noticed Nashville is tomorrow, shows my level of interest for the team right now :skeptic: Écoeurantite aigue. I have a little something I can use tomorrow if Dong hasn't started yet.

I haven't started yet so feel free to use it tomorrow! I'll do the Buffalo game.

Also I made the same mistake at first as well. I thought the game was Thursday:laugh:

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
I haven't started yet so feel free to use it tomorrow! I'll do the Buffalo game.

Also I made the same mistake at first as well. I thought the game was Thursday:laugh:

I remember the good old times, waking up on a game day thinking "yeah, there's a game tonight!". Good times.

I prepared something minimal, but I'll wait before posting it in case inspiration strikes before this afternoon.

Reactions: donghabs98

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I remember the good old times, waking up on a game day thinking "yeah, there's a game tonight!". Good times.

I prepared something minimal, but I'll wait before posting it in case inspiration strikes before this afternoon.

Now it's "Oh we play today? Okay them"

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Since it's just the 3 of you talking, I'll take the CBJ game if none of you are.

Nice to see you get in there. I much prefer several of us pitching in rather than donghabs almost always having to take on the role of fireman at the last minute, when no one volunteers. It'll give him some breathing room for a change.

Reactions: donghabs98

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
I will take Detroit tomorrow. Hopefully Habs win cuz my whole concept depends on it, lol.

I am unsure about this Saturday though.

Reactions: Runner77

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad