2018-19 GDT Sign-Up Thread (under construction)

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Yes, thank you GDT creators. Life's been busy lately, so I haven't been able to contribute much. Reminder - Anyone is welcome to create a GDT. If you'd like to reserve any specific games, just let us know by posting here!

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
So, I suck at the new BB code. I accidentally deleted the table, thank the old gods and the new I got it back. :laugh:

gphr would have probably killed me :laugh:

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
So, I suck at the new BB code. I accidentally deleted the table, thank the old gods and the new I got it back. :laugh:

gphr would have probably killed me :laugh:
mog1.gif

^me, until I got to the part where you said you got it back. :laugh:

Reactions: Lapa

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Our Mods are doing the heavy lifting on these GDT so far this year. Good job, and thank you for that Mods.

Any ideas on how we can get more of us regular posters to make some of these threads? They aren't hard to do, if I can make them, anyone can.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
I can probably do one tomorrow. We haven't had many super creative GDTs lately. I simply don't have the time or Photoshop skills for those unfortunately.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
I can probably do one tomorrow. We haven't had many super creative GDTs lately. I simply don't have the time or Photoshop skills for those unfortunately.
Already forgot I volunteered for this one. :laugh: I'll put something up shortly.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Any takers for tonight's GDT?

The person who wants to make one gets a virtual fist bump from a real HFWild moderator ;)

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
National game against the Kings coming up next. I'll try to take it.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
I'll make a GDT for tonight's game. Will be up in the morning (my time, so middle of the night for Americans)

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I think @Bazeek has earned the right for first dibs on any/all Postseason GDT he want's to make.

I'll fight anyone that disagree's with me :cf::fight: (kidding). But he has done the heavy lifting (along with the mods) on the GDTs this year.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
I think @Bazeek has earned the right for first dibs on any/all Postseason GDT he want's to make.

I'll fight anyone that disagree's with me :cf::fight: (kidding). But he has done the heavy lifting (along with the mods) on the GDTs this year.
I reeeeally don't want to :laugh: I have the extra 15 minutes most mornings to get something up, which is what we needed for a while there, but I generally don't have the time for anything more elaborate.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I'll put a (generic) GDT up after the kid goes to school (8am-ish) if nobody gets one up first.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Yeah, if anyone has the time and ambition to come up with something more appropriate for the playoff games, by all means do so. Especially the games in Minnesota. If there's not already a thread up or a post here saying there will be, I'll probably put up something generic.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Yeah, if anyone has the time and ambition to come up with something more appropriate for the playoff games, by all means do so. Especially the games in Minnesota. If there's not already a thread up or a post here saying there will be, I'll probably put up something generic.

The (non-generic) GDT's for the home game Playoffs get cloned onto the main Playoff boards. I might fiddle around with something, but I'm not that creative.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
I'll put something together for Game 3, it won't be flashy, but I'll put some substance into it. If someone has a sudden spark of creativity and wants to do one, feel free to take over.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
I'll put something together for Game 3, it won't be flashy, but I'll put some substance into it. If someone has a sudden spark of creativity and wants to do one, feel free to take over.
If nothing materialized I was going to break down and do one using the "No profile image" icon from Outlook as the Wild lineup.

O365-ProfilePic-02.pngx

I like your plan better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->