Boston Bruins 2017-18 Boston Bruins Media Guide and Record Book - Available for download

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
Very fun resource for going down memory lane. I just took a look at the roster from 10 years ago. We had 2 forwards on thar team with more than 40 points. What a shock we can win the cup 3 years later

Remember this lineup?

Murray/savard/young lucic
Kessel/injured bergeron_young krejci/sturm
Kobasew/metropolit/axelsson (yikes)
Thornton/sobotka/schaefer

Wideman/chara
Ward/ference
Hnidy/stuart

This was what we had for chiarelli to mold into the cup contender... and the only 2 forwards with more than 40 points bothhad their careers ended with injuries before we became a cup team 3 years later

People want to crap on the team now not going anywher but who saw this group of guysin 2007-2008 going anywhere?

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I wish the Bruins would print the yearly yearbook. Everytime I go to a bookstore I actually see different NHL teams like The Carolina Hurricanes and I think they are not a new england area team. Does anyone know why the Bruitns stopped printing the yearbooks?? Bring them back, Please!!!

The yearbooks at the end were printed by the Boston Phoenix in association with the Bruins and when the paper went belly up in 2013 the yearbooks stopped.

Orr2Neely8

Apr 15, 2010
Raynham
I wish the Bruins would print the yearly yearbook. Everytime I go to a bookstore I actually see different NHL teams like The Carolina Hurricanes and I think they are not a new england area team. Does anyone know why the Bruins stopped printing the yearbooks?? Bring them back, Please!!!
Here's a blast from the past . Not sure if I should put this here , but here's the B's yearbook from 1973-74 I scanned to a pdf not sure how to upload so I'll add a link to the file hope it works ....Boston Bruins 1973-74 Yearbook0001 - Copy.pdf

Reactions: sooshii and Fenway

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad