2017-18 Around the League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
How does Bergevin make it through this summer as GM? Missed out on Tavares, missed out on ROR. The only notable player he signed in FA was Thomas Plekanec.

He actually did a good job this summer: No bad contract to UFA's, no overpayment in a ROR trade, pretty decent draft too. I think Kotkaniemi will be a stud and it was the right pick for them despite the pressure to take Zadina.

Also I watched enough Alex Galchenyuk over the years to believe that there's a good chance the Habs will win that trade.

Now it's possible that Bergevin didn't overpay for UFA's because he knew that Weber was done though.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
I wonder if Habs will try to be bad for Lafrenière in two years and essentially waste Weber and Price. They don't really have a lot of options.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I wonder if Habs will try to be bad for Lafrenière in two years and essentially waste Weber and Price. They don't really have a lot of options.
I've been of this opinion since I first heard of the kid lol. That is probably ownership's grand plan. Suck and potentially draft the best French player since Vincent Lecavalier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->