2017-18 Around the League | Congratulations Washington Capitals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Which is only going to get worse. Mentioned it before this season how can it get better when you expand and force yourself to either over work the good guys or bring in yet another rookie?

Simple solution: Clone Wes Macauley.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
I've been so unimpressed with Trouba in these playoffs. He has to be the most overrated defenseman in the league. All the tools everyone dreams of in a defenseman, yet makes boneheaded decisions consistently.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Vegas is simply fearless. Nothing scares them.
I think they are pretty good at just putting things behind themselves and sticking to their game plan. Not going to win every game, but if they stick to their game it can wear down other teams.

Drivesaitl

Time to Drive
Oct 8, 2017
Duck hunting
I think they are pretty good at just putting things behind themselves and sticking to their game plan. Not going to win every game, but if they stick to their game it can wear down other teams.

I didn't watch the game and have pretty much said hello to beautiful summer evenings and see you later for Playoff Hockey.

I look at the Jets lineup and its hard to imagine the Knights just walking in and being better. One would think the Jets had their part in not working as hard to get the result. The Jets seem really good at not taking advantage of opportunities. A big chance to go 2-zip and the Jets failed to do that. Jets also not taking advantage of home ice very well in these playoffs. Sometimes winning a game 7 can be counterintuitive. A team can feel that they are a gut it out team. Its a mistake, because the longer this series goes the more the Knights feel they are in it.

I'm basically reduced to watching game 7's because invariably one gets the feeling its where these series go.

I have no idea how a tired Jets club could win game 1 and then lose game 2. It doesn't make a lot of sense. One would think game 1 would have been harder on the Jets.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
I didn't watch the game and have pretty much said hello to beautiful summer evenings and see you later for Playoff Hockey.

I look at the Jets lineup and its hard to imagine the Knights just walking in and being better. One would think the Jets had their part in not working as hard to get the result. The Jets seem really good at not taking advantage of opportunities. A big chance to go 2-zip and the Jets failed to do that. Jets also not taking advantage of home ice very well in these playoffs. Sometimes winning a game 7 can be counterintuitive. A team can feel that they are a gut it out team. Its a mistake, because the longer this series goes the more the Knights feel they are in it.

I'm basically reduced to watching game 7's because invariably one gets the feeling its where these series go.

I have no idea how a tired Jets club could win game 1 and then lose game 2. It doesn't make a lot of sense. One would think game 1 would have been harder on the Jets.
The Jets got complacent and the score could've been a lot worse had the Knights not hit the post a number of times.

The Jets are a better team but the Knights don't quit.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Meh, f*** the Jets. I've seen some hostile game day threads for other teams, but theirs when they played the Oilers this year was just flat out embarrassing. Had people wishing Oiler fans would die in car crashes when driving home from the arena ... and all sorts of other really vile nonsense on their board.

Calgary, Vancouver, etc. fans can be petty, but that was just gross and unwarranted, I would never say that to Flames or Canucks fans.

Reactions: TB12

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Reactions: Senor Catface

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Next on TSN; What Matthews and Babcock ate at the dinner meeting followed by a riveting 2 hour report on the brand of Matthews sweatsocks and later, how the Jets success influences the Maple Leafs signings this summer.
How is Kadri's cat doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->