Blue Jays GDT: (2016 v35) *ALCS GM 1* @ CLE | Fri, Oct 14 | 8pm ET/5pm PT | Estrada vs Kluber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
You guys realize we have faced Kluber and Miller this game right? Hell I was expecting the loss. This series is far from over. Superior team? Why? Because they had that one hard hit? This will be a close series.

Let's keep in mind who we're facing in games 2 and 3. Nothing really that great.

The Kessel Run

Jun 7, 2011
Indians pen is too strong. Amazing performance from Estrada and we still get an L. Not hard to see where my post is coming from, if you ask me.

I think it was more that you took this game and projected across the entire series. Cleveland has done less than Toronto at the plate. Estrada threw one bad pitch to Lindor.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Indians pen is too strong. Amazing performance from Estrada and we still get an L. Not hard to see where my post is coming from, if you ask me.

The "pen" tonight has been one pitcher. And it's game 1 in a 7 game series.

If this take was any hotter, all our screens would be melting.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
We got to take Game 2, or this could go the way of the KC series.

Kluber-Miller is the toughest pitching CLE can throw at us, and the only difference is a ball barely over th wall.

I'm frustrated right now, but gotta stay positive

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
[

That's fine, the more frustrating part is we cant get runners to score. Multiple chances.

Okay but again we faced an elite pitcher and elite reliever. Why are people surprised?

If we won this game, our chances would sky rocket to win the series. They had Kluber pitching.

TheTotalPackage

Sep 14, 2006
What was it...no Jays starter has pitched a complete game in the playoffs (which is what Estrada would do if they lose here)? Or a complete game win?

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
the bats aren't cold, we had runners on base every inning. we just couldn't convert. Kluber's good.
i'd be more concerned if we din't get good hits at all.

we'll be okay tomorrow.

Dough72

Sep 3, 2008
why is gibbons giving the Indians hitters even more experience hitting against Estrada? He should have come out as soon as martin screwed up and gift-wrapped Lindor a homerun

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
We got to take Game 2, or this could go the way of the KC series.

Kluber-Miller is the toughest pitching CLE can throw at us, and the only difference is a ball barely over th wall.

I'm frustrated right now, but gotta stay positive

Stay positive, I believe in you. Create a Leafs GDT or something and throw that bad juju over there.

Tonka

OFFSIDE
Apr 8, 2007
Sportsnet should stop with this false advertising BS. State when the game starts not your pregrame 1 hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad