Blue Jays GDT: (2016 v30) Next: *WILD CARD* vs BAL| Tues, Oct 4| 8pmET/5pmPT | Tillman vs Stroman

Status
Not open for further replies.

no13matssundin

May 16, 2004
Prediction time: Jays 4, Orioles 2

If.. and I say IF... if Stro starts letting in singles like he so often does and he starts getting batted around, at what point should Gibby goto Liriano (which, in my humble opinion is wrong and bad -- much rather have Estrada).

5th inning? 4th? Would you even DARE 4th inning?

Bad News Benning

Fallin for Dahlin?
Jan 11, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Please just win.

C'mon Offense show us something tonight. If Tillman throws junk hit it the other way or lay off it. Hopefully Tillman is bad with his location and leaves some balls up.

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
s1m8uo.jpg

Tillman vs Jays
Stroman vs Orioles.

Trumbo bats .173 vs Lefties.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Just win!

I have a good feeling. We're gonna blow them out of the building. 7 run 1st inning on our way to a 13-1 victory

Bad News Benning

Fallin for Dahlin?
Jan 11, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Prediction time: Jays 4, Orioles 2

If.. and I say IF... if Stro starts letting in singles like he so often does and he starts getting batted around, at what point should Gibby goto Liriano (which, in my humble opinion is wrong and bad -- much rather have Estrada).

5th inning? 4th? Would you even DARE 4th inning?

I think you have to bring Liriano in to start an inning if you're going to use him out of the pen. Liriano is too wild to bring in with runners on and it might take him a batter or two to get warmed up. If you need 1 out in the middle of the game you go to Cecil or Biagini.

TF97

Jul 4, 2010
Halifax, NS
Dear Fans Attending the Game,

Please do the "Jose" chant every single time he steps up to the plate. It could be the last night he does so as a Blue Jay. Same goes for Edwin. They deserve it.

Sincerely,

- Pre August 2015 Fans

Last edited:

no13matssundin

May 16, 2004
I think you have to bring Liriano in to start an inning if you're going to use him out of the pen. Liriano is too wild to bring in with runners on and it might take him a batter or two to get warmed up. If you need 1 out in the middle of the game you go to Cecil or Biagini.

You're probably right. The thought of Cecil out there tonight brings me to tears. I very much

a) hope it doesn't happen and if it does
b) that I'm totally and completely wrong on Cecil

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Dear Fans Attending the Game,

Please do the "Jose" chant every single time he steps up to the plate. It could be the last night he does so as a Blue Jay. Same goes for Edwin. They deserve it.

Sincerely,

- Post August 2015 Fans

Are yuo trying to tell us something about yourself? Phony :sarcasm:

Bad News Benning

Fallin for Dahlin?
Jan 11, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
You're probably right. The thought of Cecil out there tonight brings me to tears. I very much

a) hope it doesn't happen and if it does
b) that I'm totally and completely wrong on Cecil

Cecil hits his spots and he will be fine. He's been great for a long time...that HR he gave up to Ortiz was in on Papi's hands (have no idea how he hit that ball out).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->