Blue Jays GDT: (2016 v29) Next: @ BOS| Sun, Oct 2| 3pmET/12pmPT | Sanchez vs Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
I'm very happy Big Fatty's final regular season at bat ended in a groundout. It's like poetry, it rhymes.

WTH would Liriano go in WC game over stroman.....

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
But on the other side, this is hilarious to watch :laugh: so I guess I can't dislike it too much

ShaneFalco

Jul 15, 2012
London, On
Does this seem weird to anyone else?

I HATE that I'm saying it because I hated the stuff last year of them partying and all the third stringers having to start the next day

But man, partying like this because you barely held onto the chance for 1 extra game that's in 48 hours from now.

And yes, I understand most other teams in the wildcard do this as well.

Still seems slightly odd to me.

It is weird for sure
What have the won right now?

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010

I HATE that I'm saying it because I hated the stuff last year of them partying and all the third stringers having to start the next day

But man, partying like this because you barely held onto the chance for 1 extra game that's in 48 hours from now.

It's baseball, it would be beyond odd to not celebrate.

Big Easy

Jan 21, 2014
SW Ontario
Really hope they don't crush too many tonight, tuesday comes quick. At least its Bud Light. Hopefully, Baltimore is doing Jagerbomb's.

GoonieFace

Jun 24, 2013
The Matrix

I HATE that I'm saying it because I hated the stuff people were saying last year of them partying and all the third stringers having to start the next day

I agree. The pitchers should be able to celebrate, the offence should have to sit quietly in the corner and drink yoohoo

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
It'll likely be Stroman followed by Liriano in the WC game. We just can't fall behind. Their BP is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad