Proposal: 2016 Trade Rumours and Proposals Thread Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Let's not overreact when it comes to Ceci. He just had a phenomenal game versus the Habs. In that game he looked like a future top 2 defenseman, in this one he looked absolutely terrible. Let's wait and see how he does over a bigger sample size before throwing him in trade proposals.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Let's not overreact when it comes to Ceci. He just had a phenomenal game versus the Habs. In that game he looked like a future top 2 defenseman, in this one he looked absolutely terrible. Let's wait and see how he does over a bigger sample size before throwing him in trade proposals.

Yea, Ceci was also very, very good to close out the season last year.

Deep breathes.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013

Ehh future top 2 defenseman? He will never be that. So even if he did look like that against the Habs (I don't think he did) he usually reverts back to what we saw last night.

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau

Ceci has not been very good for awhile now.

Remember, everyone blamed it on Weircoch.

And no, Ceci was also not very good against the Habs.

Our local sports media have never said anything negative about Ceci since day 1. Our local sports media drools over "local players", seems like local players have a free pass when it comes time to point fingers. Funny how any mistake Karlsson makes is magnified by 1000% by TSN1200 and by Donnie Brennan, however, Ceci being responsible for the three first goals last night and nobody says a thing...

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
Ceci has not been very good for awhile now.

Remember, everyone blamed it on Weircoch.

And no, Ceci was also not very good against the Habs.

Our local sports media have never said anything negative about Ceci since day 1. Our local sports media drools over "local players", seems like local players have a free pass when it comes time to point fingers. Funny how any mistake Karlsson makes is magnified by 1000% by TSN1200 and by Donnie Brennan, however, Ceci being responsible for the three first goals last night and nobody says a thing...

Ceci + as part of a Lindholm package would be nice.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Looks like Trouba doesn't want to play in Canada, at least from what I have heard so we can probably scratch him off the wish list

IM not fowlers biggest fan either. I don't have a plan B in my agenda or narrative of trouba doesn't want to play here.

edguy

Feb 5, 2014
Charlottetown, PEI
Why are people even bothering talking about Trouba/Lindholm? We pay one of them the big deal they want, we wont be able to sign our own guys to extensions. Pageau will get a raise this year. Stone and Turris will want raises next year. Brassard/Karlsson the year after that. So sure we can go get one of Trouba/Lindholm but who do we prepare to lose to make room for them? Idk about you but I surely don't want to lose any of the guys i mentioned..

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Why are people even bothering talking about Trouba/Lindholm? We pay one of them the big deal they want, we wont be able to sign our own guys to extensions. Pageau will get a raise this year. Stone and Turris will want raises next year. Brassard/Karlsson the year after that. So sure we can go get one of Trouba/Lindholm but who do we prepare to lose to make room for them? Idk about you but I surely don't want to lose any of the guys i mentioned..

Brassard has another 3 years. Hopefully by then white or brown are ready and we aren't giving him a huge extension.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Ehh future top 2 defenseman? He will never be that. So even if he did look like that against the Habs (I don't think he did) he usually reverts back to what we saw last night.

Because defensemen finishing developing by 22 right. He had a rough game last night but his learning curve isnt automatic.

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau
Because defensemen finishing developing by 22 right. He had a rough game last night but his learning curve isnt automatic.

Looks like many Sens fans haven't learned their lesson from "The Jared Cowen Experience"

I don't think Ceci has really shown much at all in his time with the Sens. Unfortunately, because he is local, Ottawa Sports media has spoon fed him to us fans have NEVER even brought his name up as a concern.

Now that Weircoch and Cowen are gone, there are no more excuses left for Ceci's poor play.

Hammond is taking a lot of blame for last night's loss, and rightfully so, but Cody Ceci had 3 HUGE miscues that led to all three of the Wings' goals in the first, yet that does not get discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->