Proposal: 2016 Trade Rumours and Proposals Thread Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Sure I go against popular opinions but mostly popular opinions on HFsens. For example everybody outside of HFsens knows Ryan is a 50 point winger who is garbage defensively; however, on HFsens the popular opinion - and your opinion in fact - is that he's a two-way stalwart that is great offensively.

Huh. Two-way stalwart? That's the first I've ever heard of this opinion I apparently have. Jeez you think you have an opinion on a thing, and then bam! Proven wrong! Apparently I was WAY OFF on what I thought my opinion on Bobby Ryan was! :laugh:

I mean, thanks for letting me know, though. I thought I had this other opinion of him, but I'm sure your call is the correct one here.

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa
Huh. Two-way stalwart? That's the first I've ever heard of this opinion I apparently have. Jeez you think you have an opinion on a thing, and then bam! Proven wrong! Apparently I was WAY OFF on what I thought my opinion on Bobby Ryan was! :laugh:

I mean, thanks for letting me know, though. I thought I had this other opinion of him, but I'm sure your call is the correct one here.

You, like, don't even know what you would really want to know. Like, sometimes it's tough but it's like not easy to know something without help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->