GDT: 2016 Trade Deadline Day Part II : 3 PM approaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

BsEuphoria

The Future
Sep 21, 2013
Can someone explain to me why the B's would want to keep Loui (as a rental as some people say) when we have to get red hot just to meet the Caps in the East finals? Just makes no sense to me when you could actually get something for him right now, even if it's just assets to move at the draft or sooner?

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
If Boston moves Eriksson+ for Theodore and then gets Hamhuis for Khokhlachev and NOT a 1st, I will kindly request that the 'Right Brigade' gets one day permission to post each deadline day. That's how much of a dream scenario would have unfolded today.​

shackattack

Dec 9, 2015
Bruins need to be thinking guys for future.Add players who are going to be there a while and under 30 This year no chance.Get that out of heads.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015

He mentioned waiving to contender before, and I really don't like the idea of giving Koko/someone for pure rental, someone who will sign with Vancouver in the offseason.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
I am now a fan of Hamhuis for saving us from Sweeneely's insanity.

Exactly. How is it that the last two draft days, the B's have needed other teams and players to bail them out of stupid moves? Going after Hamhuis when he's stated he wants to go back to Vancouver this year, and last year having Buffalo turn down a Spooner for Chris Stewart offer.

I have zero faith in this front office's decision making abilities...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad