Weber's Better
Jul 7, 2008
wow well done by the survivors!

Personally I think you would have to do a full reset on the teams available

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
If I can offer a suggestion... when this happens in my other survivor pool. The remaining contestants fill out a playoff bracket. Whoever gets the most right from the bracket wins.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Another option I thought of is this:

-Pick one of the teams you have left (the reason I suggest against making every team available is that this is supposed to be the most difficult in the first place, but I also understand since not all three of you have the same amount of teams left), making sure different teams are picked.

-Tiebreakers: margin of victory, points scored, oddest game score

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'm not trying to act like the rulemaker here, there's no problem with coming to an agreement. But the reason I suggested against a full reset is that no one is likely to use one of the wild cards next week. Expanding the options isn't conducive for breaking the tie, you're making it more likely that the tie isn't broken, especially now since two of the three people took the same team. The purpose behind breaking a tie is to end the game.

Of course now the Steelers will lose and it won't matter :laugh:

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
It looks like I'm going to have to pick Green Bay next weekend. Sigh...

Edit: I'm not a Cowboys fan. I just don't trust the Packers' D.
Ok, I'm ready to bring this to a dramatic conclusion & not drag it out to the Super Bowl.

Assuming Green Bay is your "final answer" (TM Regis) I will take a shot with Atlanta as my official pick.

Best of luck, Rangerssharks414! :yo:

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Ok, I'm ready to bring this to a dramatic conclusion & not drag it out to the Super Bowl.

Assuming Green Bay is your "final answer" (TM Regis) I will take a shot with Atlanta as my official pick.

Thanks.

Yeah, I'm kinda screwed since I think New England will win it all. So, I have to pick Green Bay.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA

Congrats!

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Congrats, PanthersPens! I thought New England and Atlanta were going to win, but I had to pick Green Bay since if they both did win, I'd have no teams left for next week. Oh well.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Congrats, PanthersPens! I thought New England and Atlanta were going to win, but I had to pick Green Bay since if they both did win, I'd have no teams left for next week. Oh well.
Yeah I was thinking about that, so I figured we should just end it this week & to be honest, I really thought GB would win, but since you took them first I "settled" for Atlanta! :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $8,851.00