OT: 2016 Redskins Part XII: We don't need no stinkin' kicker SEAN MCVAY HIRED BY RAMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
HTTR

Screen+shot+2012-08-20+at+6.44.23+PM.png

previous: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=2141059

Sep 19, 2008
Intense damn game, glad we were able to get that out. Again that Defense is pretty pathetic but in the red zone when it matters the most they are somehow able to make stops. It's a true bend but dont' break D. It definitely needs improvement because we can't live every game on the edge. Sometimes you get burned like you do against Detroit.

Caps Circle

Jan 19, 2015
Chantilly, VA
I'm so glad the Skins and Caps don't play meaningful games at the same time of year, or after this game I would be having a heart attack going into the Caps game in 45 minutes.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Murphy, Kerrigan, Davis, Cravens and Norman should be the only locks to make the team on defense next year.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
Beat the panthers and bears and a 9-6-1 record should do it. If not home versus the giants to clinch. Squeak in and pray we don't get Seattle in the wildcard

Sep 19, 2008
Panthers have nothing to play for and that game still scares me. Defense again is the thing keeping this team from being a playoff lock. Bears are playing better now that Cutler is gone. There could be a lot of close finishes and those could go either way. But that's Redskins football for you. Always close games that come down to the wire.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Beat the panthers and bears and a 9-6-1 record should do it. If not home versus the giants to clinch. Squeak in and pray we don't get Seattle in the wildcard

Thats one avenue but I am chalking up the CAR game as a loss based on what Cam Newton will do to the Skins Defense and its a prime time game. So the Skins will need a win @CHI and home vs the Giants. Doable.

Caps Circle

Jan 19, 2015
Chantilly, VA
Panthers have nothing to play for and that game still scares me. Defense again is the thing keeping this team from being a playoff lock. Bears are playing better now that Cutler is gone. There could be a lot of close finishes and those could go either way. But that's Redskins football for you. Always close games that come down to the wire.

NFC South is very meh and Carolina just beat up on San Diego. They will fight no matter what.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
NFC South is very meh and Carolina just beat up on San Diego. They will fight no matter what.

Also take into consideration that Cravens may have torn a tricep today. So the Skins may be without their best spy option for Newton.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Another factor to consider next week against CAR. Norman is playing his old team. And he has no love for Newton. Should be fireworks and potentially some ill timed personal foul calls.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
I'm not a fan of this sport (even though I know rules, strategies and son on...:nod: and I was a king on "Madden NFL 10" :laugh: ). But I've watched the last 5 minutes, to warm up before Caps and was pleased to see a Washington team beat a Phily team:yo:

Do the Redskins have any chance to go in the postseason? Do the schedule favor them?

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
I'm not a fan of this sport (even though I know rules, strategies and son on...:nod: and I was a king on "Madden NFL 10" :laugh: ). But I've watched the last 5 minutes, to warm up before Caps and was pleased to see a Washington team beat a Phily team:yo:

Do the Redskins have any chance to go in the postseason? Do the schedule favor them?

The Skins have a real shot to make the playoffs. But their defense is so bad they will be lucky to win a playoff game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad