OT: 2016 Redskins Part X: Nobody's Perfict (4-2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
If the grace period for Barry is up because the defensive is playing poorly then the grace period for McClou is up for burning a 1st round pick on a Diva WR and stocking the D-line with rejects and retreads.

Or, you know, one of those positions has a week-to-week grading period while the other has a year-to-year period.

Sep 19, 2008
If the grace period for Barry is up because the defensive is playing poorly then the grace period for McClou is up for burning a 1st round pick on a Diva WR and stocking the D-line with rejects and retreads.

The thing is the defense has been playing poorly in 4 out of the 6 games...

Sep 19, 2008
People keep being critical of Cousins but he has this great ability to keep drives alive and move the football. No bogged drives. Just keep moving the ball.

Great third down conversion there.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Skins have no luck today. So they have to compete against the Lions and bad luck, both on the road. Tough to do.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
The thing is the defense has been playing poorly in 4 out of the 6 games...

What were you expecting from this defense before the season started, after no significant additions were made to the D-line? The '85 Bears?

The defense is struggling because the Lions spread the Skins out. Are in the shot gun a lot. So that opens up running lanes and limits the Skins to relying on the D-line alone to put pressure on Stafford. So blame Barry alone if you want, but its more than just the DC. Its a lack of talent on the D-line.

And as soon as I type that Kerrigan gets a sack. He is the only one who gets pressure on a consistent basis. Thats not enough.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Check down to a guy who can't run his check down route 3 yards past the 1st down marker.

Redskins football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad