2016 reDraft #10

Who would go 10th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
So a mid 2nd rounder gets picked in a redraft at #9. What a pick by Nashville, just SUPER solid. But now hes an Ave. So good for them, thats a good team, with a solid young core, gotta hope good things for Girard and the Avs. Anyways the Bratt is still onboard and doing everything possible for a under performing Devils team. He will be my pick again for 10

1 TOR Matthews 88% (1) 2016 reDraft #1 E
2 WINN Laine 92% (2) 2016 reDraft #2 E
3 CAL Tkachuk 47% (6) 2016 reDraft #3 +3
4 BOS Mcavoy 58% (14) 2016 reDraft #4 +10
5 COLU Dubois 59% (3) 2016 reDraft #5 -2
6 ARI Keller 79% (7) 2016 reDraft #6 +1
7 CHI Debincat (39) 2016 reDraft #7 +32
8 TB Sergachev 68% (9) 2016 reDraft #8 +1
9 NASH Girard 40% (47) 2016 reDraft #9 +38

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
It'll be fun to revisit Chychrun over Cholowski in a couple years. :nod:
That feeling when both Cholowski and Hronek are outproducing Chychrun this season... honestly I don't know what people see in Chychrun. Injury problems and doesn't seem to be trending in the right direction. Have a feeling a lot of players will pass him by in redrafts in coming years.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Chychrun certainly has some Phaneuf / Ekblad to him, with being such a manimal as a child that he may have been at his best as a rookie; but I can certainly understand why some would still be intrigued by him and unwilling to give up on him yet given how long big blueliners often take.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
That feeling when both Cholowski and Hronek are outproducing Chychrun this season... honestly I don't know what people see in Chychrun. Injury problems and doesn't seem to be trending in the right direction. Have a feeling a lot of players will pass him by in redrafts in coming years.
He stopped progressing at his rookie year, which a lotta people called. Cholowski is impressive and seems to be progressing very nicely. I would vote for him or Jost if the Bratt wasnt still not selected

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Chychrun, dude just needs to stay healthy. Its close though with strong arguments to be made for a few people. For me, it came down to Chychrun and Bratt.

Reactions: Our Lady Peace

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
Watch out Chychrun, statwatchers are forming their 'what have you done for me lately' opinions! Better not let it get to your head or you may stagnate and/or regress like you allegedly have already done!

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Watch out Chychrun, statwatchers are forming their 'what have you done for me lately' opinions! Better not let it get to your head or you may stagnate and/or regress like you allegedly have already done!

I'll admit to not watching Chychrun all that much but I mean, Bratt both looks good and is putting up points. I don't understand how he isn't winning this but oh well. I guess he doesn't have the draft "pedigree" that Chychrun had but I don't see how that should matter given how Bratt's actually played.

Reactions: c4rdsh4rk

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
I'll admit to not watching Chychrun all that much but I mean, Bratt both looks good and is putting up points. I don't understand how he isn't winning this but oh well. I guess he doesn't have the draft "pedigree" that Chychrun had but I don't see how that should matter given how Bratt's actually played.

Bratt would actually be my other choice so I don't disagree with you on that. He's amazing.

Just others that are stating Cholowski has exceeded, and in the future will further greatly exceed Chychrun's level, as well as the one's that haven't even stepped foot in the NHL yet will be better than Chychrun (because of what they've seen on the stat sheet so far in the NHL is plain silly. He does need to stay healthy, big time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->