Prospect Info: 2016 Ranking #3

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
I can see Morrison rising there, but I haven't seen any of him to judge for myself; and I'd like to see him at a higher level before I push him into that tier.

The USHL is pretty high level league and is very hard to score in. Being tied for 2nd in the league in points and 3rd in goals as a rookie is one hell of an accomplishment.

I understand wanting to see him first though. I think there is clear separation between them.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
The USHL is pretty high level league and is very hard to score in. Being tied for 2nd in the league in points and 3rd in goals as a rookie is one hell of an accomplishment.

I understand wanting to see him first though. I think there is clear separation between them.

Hopefully I come away with the same impression whenever I get to see him. Would love another AJ Greer in the pipeline :yo:

thehockeywatchinger

Nov 2, 2011

Bon! You are a supporteur.
At 15yrs., Greer did played 2 games in USHL and he did scored 2b,1p. People did said to me this does not to count. My opinion, it is count.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad