Prospect Info: 2016 Ranking #1

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Like many have said, this first poll will be a landslide. Rants by a country mile. I then have Bigras at 2 and Jost at 3. I'd have a hard time deciding between Meloche and Compher for 4/5.

Gigantor The Goalie

Speak for the Goalies
Feb 4, 2012
New London
Rantanen
Jost
Bigras
Compher

I'd think is the consensus top 4. After that is anyone's guess.

Here are the last two years prospect polls, just in case any of you want to compare where we are now to where we were then.

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1949251

It's fun to look at last years rankings and make some guesses on it.

Spencer Martin is going to have a huge jump from 13th to somewhere in the Top 7.
AJ Greer is going to possibly crack the Top 5.
We're going to have two goalies in the Top 20. Spencer Martin was our only goalie in the Top 20 last year.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
You are forgetting Picks was on the list last year. 6-10 is going to be a lot different. Even though the list will be shorter, not as many AHLers, which I think is better. My biggest jump prediction is Lindholm.

If we get to 100 votes I'll put up the next poll :naughty:

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
You are forgetting Picks was on the list last year. 6-10 is going to be a lot different. Even though the list will be shorter, not as many AHLers, which I think is better. My biggest jump prediction is Lindholm.

If we get to 100 votes I'll put up the next poll :naughty:

I think this one is pretty clear lol

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
Probably can close this one, and start the #2 poll. I don't think anyone is catching Rantanen. I'd also like to know the 4 people who didn't vote for Rantanen and what their thinking was behind their selection. Bigras, Compher and Jost are nice players. But after the season Rants just had in the AHL, I'm not sure how you could put anyone above him at the current time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad