2016 Rangers Draft Preview

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..

darko

Feb 16, 2009
So what happened to Mike Farkas?

Will both write? Because that'd be sweet.

TheRedressor

Oct 3, 2005
I am still hoping for a blockbuster trade--getting picks. But I think its a pipe dream at this point.

We're talking about trading 2 out of Stepan, Nash, Kreider, Klein & you think it's a "pipe dream" to think two of those players would bring back at a minimum at least 1 draft pick in the 2nd round?

Leslie Treff

Sep 18, 2005
New York
We're talking about trading 2 out of Stepan, Nash, Kreider, Klein & you think it's a "pipe dream" to think two of those players would bring back at a minimum at least 1 draft pick in the 2nd round?

I do not think that it will happen, that's all. I would hope that the Rangers would get more than a second round pick for two of the above players.

Leslie Treff

Sep 18, 2005
New York
So what happened to Mike Farkas?

Will both write? Because that'd be sweet.

Likely neither of us will be writing for Hockey's Future, because unless a miracle occurs, as of July 1, 2016, the website will be shut down. HF BOARDS WILL CONTINUE.

I am writing for several other publications. The one that covers the Rangers is NY Sports Day. I will be doing the prospect coverage there for all three New York teams.

I assume that Mike will continue writing too. It is very unfortunate that Hockey's Future is folding just as he took over the beat.

TheRedressor

Oct 3, 2005
I do not think that it will happen, that's all. I would hope that the Rangers would get more than a second round pick for two of the above players.

I am not saying the return will be exclusively or solely a 2nd round pick, but it's unrealistic to think if a duo of those players were traded that the club wouldn't return at least a single 2nd round pick at a MINIMUM.

Agree to disagree I guess.

Leslie Treff

Sep 18, 2005
New York
There is no disagreement at all. All I was trying to say was that although I really hope for it, I highly doubted that such a trade gets done by Saturday morning.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad