Post-Game Talk: 2016 NHL Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
"As for 2017 we are saying bracket made the pick after linden broke the disagreement between benning and bracket. Not that linden was scouting."..xtra.

Pages upon pages here were spoken about this...All rumour and speculation, with a healthy dose of bias....Not a single source confirms this...

Benning listened to his scouts (who were abiding by the system and structure he implemented) ,and selected EP.

Reactions: Sneezy

carrotshirt

Jan 1, 2009
"As for 2017 we are saying bracket made the pick after linden broke the disagreement between benning and bracket. Not that linden was scouting."..xtra.

Pages upon pages here were spoken about this...All rumour and speculation, with a healthy dose of bias....Not a single source confirms this...

Benning listened to his scouts (who were abiding by the system and structure he implemented) ,and selected EP.
I mean, if you ignore all the reports and stuff, or are unable to put two and two together, sure.

carrotshirt

Jan 1, 2009
I've already stated my case on this topic in post #138 in the management thread...I'm not even going to bother changing your mind, so believe what you want.
Thanks for the permission.

From what I’ve seen, you couldn’t change a tire.

The only reason the discussion went on for “pages and pages” is because you and about two others couldn’t read the writing on the wall that everyone else seemed to read just fine.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Not try to compete and make bad decision after bad decision in order to do so.
"Canucks officials say that, among the team’s 21 home games played at Rogers Arena this year by the season’s halfway point, eight were sellouts. In comparison, the team recorded a single sellout in its first 22 games last season."..Buisness Vancouver 2020

"The team doesn’t reveal exact numbers when it comes to their season ticket base, but Carroll said this year’s renewal rate had gone up over last year, which was above 90%.
“We got back into the 90s last year and we’ve exceeded that number,” he said, adding that the team had been below that important threshold prior to 2018.
“We’re back into a good place with our renewals and it gives us a base to be able to grow our business on. From there, every other area in our ticket sales is up. Groups are up versus last year. Mixed packs are up, in fact we’ve sold more mixed packs this year already than we did all of last year. Singles are doing really really well.
“This is the best year that we’ve had on ticketing in the last six years. Clearly, you can feel the excitement and the buzz in the city.”..Daily Hive, Oct 2019.

Is this the worst all time era for the Canucks?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sneezy

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017

The only reason the discussion went on for “pages and pages” is because you and about two others couldn’t read the writing on the wall that everyone else seemed to read just fine.
giphy-2 copy.gif

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
"This is the best year that we’ve had on ticketing in the last six years (Oct 2019)"

Canucks attendance:
2012-13 18,947
2013-14 19,770
2014-15 18,710
2015-16 18,431
2016-17 18,509
2017-18 18,078
2018-19 18,022
2019-20 18,679

Reactions: Bleach Clean

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006

As posted in that very thread, agreement is not necessary when the truth is all but proven. Once you have laid out the facts by 8-10 different reporters, the writing is most definitely on the wall. Dissenting belief doesn't matter. It's over.

What remains is the understanding that belief will not be overturned by the facts, even when the facts lead to a predominant conclusion.

CantStoptheBrock

Jun 26, 2020

I think it's best to just give it up. Reality will eventually overrun even the most stubborn minds. Everything that conforms to certain posters' admitted bias equals facts, and the rest is pretty much:

Bojack Horvatman

IAMGROOT
Jun 15, 2016

Uhh Linden himself confirmed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->