2016 NHL Draft - The Shark Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Stupid San Jose.

I think they're a very crap team, but they're in a crap division, regularly playing crap teams. Also lucky, because on a night, like tonight, they meet a good team, Brian Elliott has a meltdown due to an injury and they score 6 against the normally defensively sound Blues. :shakehead

They'll finish third in the pacific behind LA and ANA because Arizona can't muster enough to catch them, likely.

Let's see.

ya stupid san jose. too bad they aren't in a tough division like the bruins are...with great teams like toronto, buffalo, ottawa, montreal, detroit...all san jose has to deal with is 2 of the best teams in the entire league in LA and Anaheim.

people saying san jose is a crap team have no clue. if you said they are a choker team, i won't argue. but watch their games. joe thornton is still elite, can't believe how good he has been over the past 20 games or so. joe pavelski is a superstar. add in logan couture, hertl who has bounced back recently and is looking great again, marleau who still has lots of skill, donskoi who guys like you won't know a thing about and joel ward who brings skill and grit. but more importantly, look at their defence with a game changer like brent burns on the back end on pace to score a ridiculous amount of goals for a dman. vlasic is a stud, better than any bruin dman by a significant amount. paul martin is still serviceable, justin braun is criminally underrated, dillon was becoming a defensive beast before his injury and now they added another strong defensive dman in polak. And Martin Jones has been stellar for the most part. They have a very good team, far from a crap team.

PIMsCup

Nov 18, 2014
LA / NH Boston?
Breathe, dude. You know much of the Sharks. I imagine the fan base is not entirely unified in this line of thinking. Tell me about their problems. What's the other side of the story?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->