2016 NHL Draft Prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Tkachuk because teams will be afraid he's a product of playing with great players.

That didn't stop the Sharks from taking Meier over guys like Rantanen and Barzal. :dunno: I'm still not overly happy with the Meier pick, but if any scouting department deserves the benefit of the doubt, it's the Sharks.

Horvath Broncos

Aug 21, 2013
I think one of the finnish players drop somewhat. Just because this seems to happen to finnish players pretty often.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
I think Nylander could drop out of the top 10. Puljujarvi is the other one I think could drop a couple of spots.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
German Rubstov and Max Jones seem like the likely candidates to me. I see both guys falling into the 20's (perhaps later for Rubstov).

dwanmaster*

Hoping the Oilers take one of Chychrun or Joulevi.

Oilers odds have them picking around 4th-5th overall most likely.

? They are in last place in the league (again). How would they be picking 5th overall

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Nylander to rise. I think Willy is fresh in GMs memories (how he has rose from his drfat position) and hell go 4th

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
Dubois, if he plays C in the NHL, has a good shot.

Also like Keller's potential. Could become it, could not.

Kunin is my darkhorse.

teravaineSAROS

Jul 29, 2015
Is there a shift-by-shift vid of Matthews that matches Laine's last game?

^ look for #29 in a blue jersey.

Laine's on his playoff run in Liiga and had a crazy last game which once again shows how much of a big-game player he is even against full grown men.

I'm sure there must be games where Matthews is completely lighting it up? Preferably a bigger game like this one, but a regular season game is just fine.

I'm just really curious about seeing Matthews ability when he goes all-in the way Laine now.

Steve Kournianos

@thedraftanalyst

^ look for #29 in a blue jersey.

Laine's on his playoff run in Liiga and had a crazy last game which once again shows how much of a big-game player he is even against full grown men.

I'm sure there must be games where Matthews is completely lighting it up? Preferably a bigger game like this one, but a regular season game is just fine.

I'm just really curious about seeing Matthews ability when he goes all-in the way Laine now.

How about start with last year's U18 gold medal game. They were both there and it was a big game.

Readytostart

Feb 19, 2016
Chychrun is American. But yeah, Dubois will.

American-born, Canadian father (former pro playing in the US), spent time in Canada growing up, playing for Canada internationally at the junior level. Canadian.

teravaineSAROS

Jul 29, 2015
American-born, Canadian father (former pro playing in the US), spent time in Canada growing up, playing for Canada internationally at the junior level. Canadian.

If he defines himself as Canadian then hes Canadian. just like how Jacob Virtanen chose to be Canadian and not Finnish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad