2016 NBA Playoffs thread - Part 2

Philly85*

I Ain't Even Mad
Mar 28, 2009
I didn't even realize this was opened. Is there a reason this was started? Other thread still unlocked. Anyways, as I said this is a savage beatdown. Don't normally see a top seed get their ***** handed to them like this, I mean this is bad. Can have some negative residue. Clearly OKC playing wit a chip on their shoulder.

McOilbleeder

We are all Kloppites
Aug 5, 2006
Oil Country
Man if Draymond is suspended next game, GSW could be in some big trouble. Bogut at less than 100%. Leaves Speights, Varejao and Ezeli as your big rotation...

MsMeow

Nov 4, 2005
I didn't even realize this was opened. Is there a reason this was started? Other thread still unlocked. Anyways, as I said this is a savage beatdown. Don't normally see a top seed get their ***** handed to them like this, I mean this is bad. Can have some negative residue. Clearly OKC playing wit a chip on their shoulder.

Because over 1000 posts were made. A mod just needs to lock it.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
lol the TNT clowns saying Raymond Screen's kick was not intentional

Are you ****ing kidding me?

The guy is a legit thug. All these "accidental plays" seem to happen with him, like how he poked Conley in the eye in the playoffs last year in his first game back from an eye injury.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Kerr apparently told the media that he felt the flagrant should be rescinded, lol.

If he doesn't get a suspension, then the league is crooked as hell. Even in a freakin' fistfight it's basically an unwritten rule you don't attack that area.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
Curry says he didn't see Draymond's kick during the game while ESPN shows a replay of him looking right at it. That whole organization is class.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->