Prospect Info: 2016 Leafs Pick - 72nd Overall (NJ) - J.D. Greenway - D - USNTDP [6-5/205]

Jimclar

Oct 4, 2018
The description of Greenway seems to be " a physical Jake Gardiner without the hockey sense". That doesn't scream NHLer to me.

diceman934

Help is on the way.
Jul 31, 2010
NHL player factory
He is not going to make it. His brother will but not JD.

Keaton is a man of men. Everyone listens to him and does what he says he has a lifting personna. Minor hockey, ohl and now ahl same thing each level. Very few guys have it. It is hard to explain but everyone who knows him and played with him understands. His only downside is his skating. But Pronger was not a great skater. Even Gretz was a bad skater.
Pronger was a very good skater and Gretzky was a fantastic skater. Please leave hall of Fame players out of comparison of AHL players. Finn had it too, along with bad feet.

Reactions: LeafChief

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Any news on his season at Maine? And will he stay in school for his senior year? I assume the Leafs retain the rights to signing him but I'm not totally sure.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Any news on his season at Maine? And will he stay in school for his senior year? I assume the Leafs retain the rights to signing him but I'm not totally sure.

I imagine he is going back for his senior year. He needs his production to improve, but defensively he was solid and he has an amazing package. If he puts up 20+ points and can play like a #1, he's getting an ELC.

Reactions: stickty111

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
Tbh I think we should get him a spot in the ECHL and maybe try him at forward. Don't think he'll ever really have a chance on defence. Worth a shot imo

Reactions: uncleben

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad