Prospect Info: 2016 Leafs Board Prospect Ranking #24

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKingSlayer

He was in the way!
Mar 12, 2008
Ottawa
Out of everyone that is left, Lindgren has the highest potential. He should be there over the others IMO, yet only 6 votes? Hopefully we are all surprised and he takes a huge step forward this year.

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
Lindgren and Pierre Engvall are going to be big risers over the next season. Engvall had a successful season in the Allsvenskan, stands at 6'4" and just turned 20. Both of them stood out at the development camp

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
I know the guy wasn't starter material last year, but Sparks has posted great number at every level other than his cup of coffee in the NHL. I think he belongs in the top 30. It's not like goalies are donezo at 23.

blueberrie

Mar 23, 2010
Sparks probably wont make my top 30. I just dont see it with him at the NHL level. Every goal he lets in it seems like hes reacting 1-2 seconds too late, and IMO i dont think you can train your reflexes to the same extent as other atributes.

Last edited:

bobermay

Mar 6, 2009
Fredericton
Sparks probably wont make my top 30. I just dont see it with him at the NHL level. Every goal he lets in it seems like hes reacting 1-2 seconds too late, and in IMO i dont think you can train your reflexes to the same extent as other atributes.

But, but but

Seriously though, If the Leafs didn't trade Reimer, Leafs fans would be much higher on Sparks right now...

Sparks before March 1:
.918 SV% (157 shots)

Sparks after March 1:
.880 SV% (299 shots)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad