OT: 2016 Fantasy Football Thread

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I do a 16-team PPR league with IDP's for the hell of it...it's fun to get that deep without being completely ridiculous. I won the league last year and got back-to-back picks. I had my draft tonight and this is what I wound up with (keepers bolded, I kept the max six players):

And yes only three RB's but the max you can roster is four, it prevents total hoarding - you can only roster two QB's for the same reason. And you only start six players on offense - QB, RB, two WR's, a TE and a Flex.

QB - Bortles, Tannehill
RB - CJ Anderson, J. Stewart, Booker
WR - A. Robinson, Landry, Diggs, T. Benjamin, Crowder, M. Lee
TE - Reed, McDonald
K - Bullock, J. Brown (yes picked the two Giants to tag-team with my last two picks, I'll drop Bullock after Week 1 to get bye fill-ins elsewhere)
DT - K. Short Car
DE - Wolfe Den
LB - T. Smith Jax
CB - T. Mathieu Ari
S - M. Jenkins Phi

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
D. Thomas or Maclin as my WR2? 1/2 PPR. Or I can slide Cobb into my WR2 and flex D. Thomas, McCoy, or Maclin.

Slide cobb into Wr2 flex McCoy. Don't trust Denver's qb yet or alex smith. Cobb should have a good game especially with jordy back in the lineup. McCoy has no one competing against him so he should touch the ball around 20 times

Bcap88

Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
Did Three Teams this year
12 team league
Team 1:
PPR
Brees,Mccoy,Murray,Julio,Cooks,Witten,Abdullah,cincy,Vinateri,Sanders,John brown,Blount,Wallace,Powell,Garcon,Ajayi

Team 2:
Standard,12

Palmer,Hopkins,Marshall,Murray,Foster,Bennett,Nelson,Sanders,Abdullah,Forsett,Hogan,Sharpe,Mcdonald,Hauska,Arizona

Team 3:
Big play league, Td over 10 yards are worth 9, Tds over 30 are worth 12. 12 team

Brees,Mariota,Bernard,McCoy,Murray,Powell,Crabtree,Diggs,Julio,Marvin Jones, Marshall,Eifert, Mcdonald,Dawson,Prater,Bengals,Jets.

Im iffy on my team 2 basically cause my first three picks were Wr's. I like team 1 in a ppr format. Very confident in Team 3 as brees is going to throw a ton of tds over 10 yard and Julio,Diggs,Marshall and Crabtree all have big play potential

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
McCoy by a mile. Especially since Charles is back. McCoy doesn't have anyone threatening his job. Even if Charles gets hurt Charcandrick West is still there batting it out with Ware.

I thought Charles was still deemed out for week 1

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
I agree with Billdo.

Charles is out this week though.

Agree as well, Ware, West and Davis in KC can get touches depending on who's the hot hand while You should just ride the Bill until he gets injured.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
And never start a NE running back. Unless the back has glue on his hands, one fumble and he gets glued to the bench

NJDevils17

Going Up?
Apr 21, 2013
Raleigh
Had a very tough week. Drafted Bell and Gronk back to back. After those two, Keenan Allen and Sammy Watkins. Also reached for Josh Gordon in the 7th round. I have one healthy/not suspended WR on my roster(Crabtree) and my starting RBs are Hill/Latavius Murray. Spencer Ware was the only reason I didn't score 60 points.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
I'm cursed.

Every single player I started week 1 got hurt and was out multiple weeks last year.

I've already lost Keenan Allen.

Sigh

RememberTheName

Conductor of the Schmid Bandwagon
Jan 5, 2016
On Earth
Amazing week 1 for me. Started Cooks, Green, and Stafford, and also had Lamar Miller and Ryan Matthews. I got in total 113 points, even though Demarious got 4 points, Zona D/ST got 5, and Fleener got 0

Bcap88

Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
Scored 184 points in my ppr league. Brees,McCoy,Murray,cooks,Julio,Abdullah,witten,vinateri and cincy d

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad