2016 Fantasy Football Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
In one of my leagues I have Brady, David Johnson, Jordan Howard, Cameron merideth (bench player), and Jeremy Hill on bye weeks.

It'll be interesting to see what lineup I put together. I don't even have a backup QB right now. Probably going to drop Yeldon or Matthews to get one. Can't trust Ryan Matthews anymore.

edit: LOL! I just checked the waivers. Wentz, Flacco, Bradford and Kaep are the best QBs available. Time to look for a trade

Is Josh McCown available? I'd pick up him i think for this week.

Little Bo Pete

Feb 12, 2009
Guys I need your help. Buddy told me Luck can be traded for. I would love to get him on my team. Help me put a package together please. I've never traded before so I have trouble gauging value. Keep in mind this trade needs to be approved by others, so can't be too one sided.

Any help is appreciated. :nod:

His Team
QB Ryan Fitzpatrick
QB Andrew Luck
QB Joe Flacco
RB Ryan Mathews
RB Todd Gurley
RB Jeremy Hill
WR Jeremy Maclin
WR DeAndre Hopkins
WR Sammie Coates
WR Alshon Jeffery
WR Emmanuel Sanders
TE Zach Miller

My Team
QB Tyrod Taylor
QB Philip Rivers
QB Carson Wentz
RB David Johnson
RB DeMarco Murray
RB Christine Michael
RB Devontae Booker
WR Stefon Diggs
WR Brandon Marshall
WR Jordy Nelson
WR Mike Evans
WR Donte Moncrief
TE Gary Barnidge

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
Trade Advice

Need some help guys...

10 team 0.5 PPR league and I am 3-5 at the moment (2nd in points for, 1st in points against :help: )

We play 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, and one Flex (can be a TE)

My players at these positions right now:

RB - Booker, Ingram, Crowell, Charles, Dixon
WR - Beckham, Evans, Nelson
TE - Olsen, Eifert

I have an offer on the table of Jordy Nelson for Todd Gurley and am debating taking it.

Then I can run this lineup the rest of the way:

ODB, Evans, Booker, Gurley, Olsen, Eifert/Ingram

Should I pull the trigger?

Little Bo Pete

Feb 12, 2009
Trade Advice

Need some help guys...

10 team 0.5 PPR league and I am 3-5 at the moment (2nd in points for, 1st in points against :help: )

TE - Olsen, Eifert

I have an offer on the table of Jordy Nelson for Todd Gurley and am debating taking it.

But that would leave you with 2wrs? What if one goes down? Any chance you can add both sides to get a wr back?

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Guys I need your help. Buddy told me Luck can be traded for. I would love to get him on my team. Help me put a package together please. I've never traded before so I have trouble gauging value. Keep in mind this trade needs to be approved by others, so can't be too one sided.

Any help is appreciated. :nod:

His Team
QB Ryan Fitzpatrick
QB Andrew Luck
QB Joe Flacco
RB Ryan Mathews
RB Todd Gurley
RB Jeremy Hill
WR Jeremy Maclin
WR DeAndre Hopkins
WR Sammie Coates
WR Alshon Jeffery
WR Emmanuel Sanders
TE Zach Miller

My Team
QB Tyrod Taylor
QB Philip Rivers
QB Carson Wentz
RB David Johnson
RB DeMarco Murray
RB Christine Michael
RB Devontae Booker
WR Stefon Diggs
WR Brandon Marshall
WR Jordy Nelson
WR Mike Evans
WR Donte Moncrief
TE Gary Barnidge

How many do you start at each position?

Trade Advice

Need some help guys...

TE - Olsen, Eifert

I don't like Gurley or Jordy the rest of the way. Jordy looks old, and Gurley plays against stacked boxes all the time. I think you need Jordy more than Gurley.

BleedingOil

Dec 4, 2006
Edmonton
made a trade on espn at 6:05 mountain time today (tuesday) involving matty ice, the*rule is 2 days or 48 hours. game starts at 625 thursday*why doesn't it go through this week??

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I have lost three in a row after starting 5-0. My RB depth has been destroyed by the Eagles benching Mathews and the potential return of Dion Lewis (I own White).

I was inquiring about Forte possibly being available and he came back with this...

I get - Jay Ajayi, Matt Forte
I give - Ezekiel Elliot, Travis Benjahmin

My current roster

QB- Rodgers
WR- Nelson
WR- Adams
WR- Benjamin
RB- Elliot
RB- White
TE- Graham
Flex- Coates

Bench notables - Sammy Watkins (if he returns), Mathews, Green-Beckham

His roster

QB- Carr
WR- Evans
WR- Diggs
WR- Lockett
RB- Johnson
RB- Ajayi
TE- Gates
Flex- Forte

Bench notables - Yeldon

I wouldn't do this trade if my RB depth wasn't crushed and it's tough to part with a guy like Elliot but at this point I am down to 1 RB I can trust if Lewis is any kind o factor for Pats.

Would you pull the trigger?

No I would not. I'm not buying Ajayi. Also owner is using your losing streak to try and get your best player.

Got offered Winston and Corey Coleman for Russel Wilson and Jordan Howard.

Wilson blows and Winston has a dream playoff schedule. Howard is hard to value but Coleman has breakout potential.

Carr is my #1 qb and Coleman would be my #5 WR.

My other RBs are Murray, Henry, Booker, Michael and Ingram.

You're starting Carr anyway through the playoffs probably and Howard is at least in the mix for your roster. Coleman has potential but I wouldn't do it.

Ok my league is pretty ******, we have 11 waivers wire move and got only 2 left for the season. We can't trade between each other. I had 4 IR this year and a lot of under producing players like Floyd Robinson. It's a standard league and I need WR,RB.

Top choices for this week :

RB C.West
RB Hightower
RB Antone Smith (wtf)
WR Kendall Wright
WR Rishard Matthews

Lucky as I am, T.Coleman might be out leaving me with only 1 RB this week (L.Murray) Miller's on bye and got 5 other players on bye. I will have to play D.Williams as my 2nd RB... At this point it's really ridiculous. OH and got no flex for this week haha.

I target Hightower because he might ends up as the top RB and West will probably only start this week.

I'm not buying Hightower is the long-term answer in NO either.

In one of my leagues I have Brady, David Johnson, Jordan Howard, Cameron merideth (bench player), and Jeremy Hill on bye weeks.

It'll be interesting to see what lineup I put together. I don't even have a backup QB right now. Probably going to drop Yeldon or Matthews to get one. Can't trust Ryan Matthews anymore.

edit: LOL! I just checked the waivers. Wentz, Flacco, Bradford and Kaep are the best QBs available. Time to look for a trade

Both of those RBs are droppable.

Little Bo Pete

Feb 12, 2009
Alright,

Question for the posters who have been doing these pools for longer than I have.

I have the Cards D, which for the most part have been good to me this year.
They're on bye this week, but have some nice matchups coming out of their bye week. Here's my question.

I need to pick up another D, but to do so, I need room on my roster. If I drop the Cards, they will get picked up before I can get them back. So do I take that chance, and if they get picked up, stream D for the rest of the year, or do I drop a player (would have to be one of my WR)

My WRs are

Nelson
Evans
Marshall
Hilton
Diggs

Thoughts?

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
So how exactly do people see New Orleans' running situation playing out this upcoming Sunday? For those that don't know, San Fran gives up to most fantasy points to RBs. They grade out worst in the league for:

Rushing yards per game (185.1)
Rushing yards per carry (5.1)
20+ yard carries (11)
40+ yard carries (4)

And they're 1 of 6 teams to allow double digit rushing TDs.

On one hand, Ingram has a great chance to rebound, but on the other hand, if they lean on Hightower more, he could just further enforce his claim to eat into Ingram's carries and they could just keep riding him.

2017OHL

Jan 2, 2016
In a keeper league, this is my last year eligible to keep Antonio Brown.... My team is mid pack has a decent shot at this, and I am on the verge of pulling off a couple deals.... Talk me out of it if im insane

QB: Mariota
RB: Booker/Ajayi/Coleman/T.West/Just picked up AP in case he returns
WR: D.Bryant/Brown/C. Coleman/M.Wallace/Hurns/D.Adams
TE: Fleener/Barnidge
DEF: Carolina

Lineup is: QB/RB/RB/WRx3/TE/RWT/DEF

I have 2 seperate deals on the table right now, but it would work out like this:

I get: Matt Forte/Jarvis Landry/6th round pick
I trade: Antonio Brown/Terrence West/10th round pick

Am I crazy to consider this? the 2 deals seperately are AB/pick for Forte/Pick, then West for Landry..... With Coleman's injury I wouldnt do the West deal if i dont get another RB

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Alright,

Question for the posters who have been doing these pools for longer than I have.

They're on bye this week, but have some nice matchups coming out of their bye week. Here's my question.

I need to pick up another D, but to do so, I need room on my roster. If I drop the Cards, they will get picked up before I can get them back. So do I take that chance, and if they get picked up, stream D for the rest of the year, or do I drop a player (would have to be one of my WR)

My WRs are

Nelson
Evans
Marshall
Hilton
Diggs

Thoughts?

Unfortunately, I think you cut the defense.

So how exactly do people see New Orleans' running situation playing out this upcoming Sunday? For those that don't know, San Fran gives up to most fantasy points to RBs. They grade out worst in the league for:

Rushing yards per game (185.1)
Rushing yards per carry (5.1)
20+ yard carries (11)
40+ yard carries (4)

And they're 1 of 6 teams to allow double digit rushing TDs.

On one hand, Ingram has a great chance to rebound, but on the other hand, if they lean on Hightower more, he could just further enforce his claim to eat into Ingram's carries and they could just keep riding him.

Both are low end RB2s, I think.

In a keeper league, this is my last year eligible to keep Antonio Brown.... My team is mid pack has a decent shot at this, and I am on the verge of pulling off a couple deals.... Talk me out of it if im insane

QB: Mariota
RB: Booker/Ajayi/Coleman/T.West/Just picked up AP in case he returns
WR: D.Bryant/Brown/C. Coleman/M.Wallace/Hurns/D.Adams
TE: Fleener/Barnidge
DEF: Carolina

Lineup is: QB/RB/RB/WRx3/TE/RWT/DEF

I have 2 seperate deals on the table right now, but it would work out like this:

I get: Matt Forte/Jarvis Landry/6th round pick
I trade: Antonio Brown/Terrence West/10th round pick

Am I crazy to consider this? the 2 deals seperately are AB/pick for Forte/Pick, then West for Landry..... With Coleman's injury I wouldnt do the West deal if i dont get another RB

How long would you be able to keep Landry for?

Remington 700

Jul 11, 2007
South Park, PA
Alright,

My WRs are

Nelson
Evans
Marshall
Hilton
Diggs

Thoughts?

I've streamed D's for years and never missed the playoffs. Drop the Cards.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Simple trade offer on the table for me.

I trade Matty Ice. I get back the greatest QB of all time, American Hero Tom Brady.

Am I dumb for making this trade? The other factor in this is this is a first year keeper league. Brady was an 8th round pick, and Ryan was a 14th.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Anyone have any injury news on McCown that I may of missed?

Carr is my #1, but he's going against Denver this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad