I give:
Dez
Brate
Knile Davis

I get:
Sanders
Mariota
Martin (I have Rodgers too)

Guy has been offering me Sanders for Dez straight up for 3 weeks now. I was able to get Mariota to platoon with Bortles and Martin all while throwing in my backup TE (have Bennett) and the last player on my roster. (I really hyped up McCarthy's "Knile is part of the gameplan this week" comment. :laugh: )

With Rodgers as my current RB2, If Martin does come back to his original workload, I can just slide him in to my starting lineup like nothing happened instead of going to someone like James White, Asiata or Ivory.

And I think at worst Sanders equals Dez's production the rest of the year.

I'm somehow 3-4 when 4 of my first 5 picks were Peterson, Bryant, Watkins and Woodhead. And the other one who's not injured being Doug Baldwin, who's had like 1 or 2 good games.
Also had Shane Vereen, who's done for the year, Chris Ivory who was in the hospital for 2 weeks, John Brown, who now has sickle cell and my Watkins handfuff/replacement, Robert Woods, missed last week too. :shakehead

My opening day starting lineup (.5 PPR):
Bortles
Peterson
Woodhead
Bryant
Watkins
Baldwin
Bennett
Vikings
Bailey

vs. last week:
Bortles
Gore
Rodgers
Baldwin
T.Smith
Justin Hunter
Bennett
Vikings
McManus (Bailey on BYE)

Last edited:

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Just posting what I posted on the last page...

A trade was accepted between two teams in one of my 16 team dynasty leagues (30 man rosters... lots of IDP spots, which is why)

Side A gets: Jay Ajayi, Odell Beckham Jr. and a 2nd round rookie/free agent pick
Side B gets: Josh Ferguson, Todd Gurley and a 10th round rookie/free agent pick

And I'm not protesting it. I think it should be passed through. See, yesterday, the Odell owner posted on the league message board that he wanted to trade Odell for a running back. I checked my inbox this morning, and I see that the offer got accepted. I then check my inbox again, and the guy claims that he said that he hit accept "on accident". For Yahoo leagues (which this is), after you hit accept, it asks you if you're sure. So, the guy hit accept twice, and he still claims that it was an accident.

Thoughts on this? I am not the commish, but I did send the commish an e-mail to allow it. If you can't read (regarding the guy that accepted the trade twice), too bad.

Nalyd Psycho

Feb 27, 2002
No Bandwagon
Visit site

A trade was accepted between two teams in one of my 16 team dynasty leagues (30 man rosters... lots of IDP spots, which is why)

Side A gets: Jay Ajayi, Odell Beckham Jr. and a 2nd round rookie/free agent pick

And I'm not protesting it. I think it should be passed through. See, yesterday, the Odell owner posted on the league message board that he wanted to trade Odell for a running back. I checked my inbox this morning, and I see that the offer got accepted. I then check my inbox again, and the guy claims that he said that he hit accept "on accident". For Yahoo leagues (which this is), after you hit accept, it asks you if you're sure. So, the guy hit accept twice, and he still claims that it was an accident.

Thoughts on this? I am not the commish, but I did send the commish an e-mail to allow it. If you can't read (regarding the guy that accepted the trade twice), too bad.
The other team gets an unfair advantage. The trade should be reversed, but a draft pick forfeited.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
If you get Mariota in time for tonight's game, I would start him over Bortles. Bortles isn't even playing well in garbage time.

I have him and am starting home. One of the reason's I made the trade was to start Mariota this week. Bortles has been struggle plus most of the time Thursday night road teams struggle on offense. And Mariota has been hot.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007

If it's a free league I'd give it a pass since you're all playing for fun anyway. If it's a pay league he can go **** himself :P

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
i was offered matt stafford in exchange for my russell wilson and matt forte

i'm currently 5-2 and seeking help at QB. Wilson hasn't done anything for me this season and Rivers hasn't been anything special either

My RB's at the moment are Elliott, West, Rodgers, Booker, and Dixon

should i pull the trigger?

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
I know a variation of this situation happens to everyone at some point, but...

This week, I'm playing against a guy who has been starting both DeMarco Murray and Derrick Henry in every game this season. Before last night's game, Henry hadn't put up more than 5 fantasy points in any one game, yet manages to put up 15 points last night with his first TD of the season.

:laugh:

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto

i'm currently 5-2 and seeking help at QB. Wilson hasn't done anything for me this season and Rivers hasn't been anything special either

We are actually in fairly similar situations. I've also got Wilson, and abundance of great RBs, and looking to possibly upgrade at QB. Any chance that he'd do Wilson + West?

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
just picked up Kelley with Jones out, what do you expect from him this week ?

As of right now, not much. I think of him as more of a stash and wait/see guy. I wouldn't start him as anything more than a flex. He's got potential though

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY

I wouldn't.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI

I would.

Wilson can't run, and that is one of the big appeals of owning him, is the 600 yards of rushing you probably expected. This year he may not hit 100 yards. And Seattle's offense looks like trash.

You have basically two for sure running backs the rest of the season and Booker for atleast 4 weeks on top of that. Losing Forte is way worth the upgrade at QB.

Scotianhab

Aug 2, 2005
Nova Scotia
I was offered T. Pryor & Mark Ingram for Jordy Nelson.

Not sure what to do as my RB right now are T. West, R. Jennings, C. Ivory & D. Martin hurt.

My WR after Nelson are Jeffrey, Fuller, Beasley, Ty Montgomery, & S. Smith.

I'm leaning towards accepting.

Remington 700

Jul 11, 2007
South Park, PA
I was offered T. Pryor & Mark Ingram for Jordy Nelson.

Not sure what to do as my RB right now are T. West, R. Jennings, C. Ivory & D. Martin hurt.

My WR after Nelson are Jeffrey, Fuller, Beasley, Ty Montgomery, & S. Smith.

I'm leaning towards accepting.

How many teams and what's your record

Remington 700

Jul 11, 2007
South Park, PA
I'm 4-3. 3 player keeper league. 12 teams.

I wouldn't. Jordy can't separate anymore and you're paying for his name here.
Despite Ingram being screwed by Brees and Payton he's still averaging 11 points per game and has one of the easiest schedules left.

Edit: I thought you were giving up Ingram and Pryor. Take it

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010

Did the guy email immediately after the trade saying it was an accident? Like, within 5 minutes? That's all it really comes down to for me. If he did, then I'd reverse it as commish. If he didn't, I would leave it and the two owners can decide if they want to fix the situation themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->