GDT: 2016 ECF Game 5 | Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Pittsburgh Penguins | 7pm April 15th

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
YouTube stream to start at 7PM EST and run completely through the video. No ten minute breaks after the periods.

Watch here as part of a live stream:

Let's meet on Watch2Gether

Or watch separately here:

If you decided to not click the Watch2Gether stream please do not go so far ahead in your video that you're posting "spoilers" about the game.

Did you know that if you start watching the game later than the 7PM EST scheduled time and that you're starting to watch at 7:16PM EST, then you should be at the 16 minute mark of the YouTube video? I don't know how many times I've needed to explain this.

And stop complaining about how I run this, I don't even watch the games the majority of the time. If someone wants to take over setting these up, let me know.

Reactions: AlphaMikeFoxtrots

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Listen... anyone who donates time to this thread should be greatly appreciated. If you are complaining, get the f*** out.

Thank you, Randy and literally ANYONE who has ever given back to this board. This is a community. We are only as strong as we can be together. If you don't like it - go somewhere else.

As for this game... I was here. And I don't want to sit here and "spoil" it but leaving the arena that night was the worst thing i've ever seen. It felt like a damn morgue.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
who is bitchin?

You (and Andy by virtue of agreeing with you). "Why do we have to have 10 minute intermissions?" "Why can't we start at puck drop?"

We got rid of the 10 minute breaks because people couldn't comprehend what time the periods should start. I was making tables to answer these questions and people still couldn't follow what to do. Changing to a start at 7 and having a continuous run alleviated this. And now you want to re-introduce a "delay". :laugh:

You may not have been complaining, but that's certainly how I interpreted it. And it seemed ungrateful. Not that this takes up a lot of time and effort, but it really is frustrating.

I'll hand the reigns over to you if you prefer.

Last edited:

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
You (and Andy by virtue of agreeing with you). "Why do we have to have 10 minute intermissions?" "Why can't we start at puck drop?"

We got rid of the 10 minute breaks because people couldn't comprehend what time the periods should start. I was making tables to answer these questions and people still couldn't follow what to do. Changing to a start at 7 and having a continuous run alleviated this. And now you want to re-introduce a "delay". :laugh:

You may not have been complaining, but that's certainly how I interpreted it. And it seemed ungrateful. Not that this takes up a lot of time and effort, but it really is frustrating.

I'll hand the reigns over to you if you prefer.

:help:

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Listen... anyone who donates time to this thread should be greatly appreciated. If you are complaining, get the f*** out.

Thank you, Randy and literally ANYONE who has ever given back to this board. This is a community. We are only as strong as we can be together. If you don't like it - go somewhere else.

As for this game... I was here. And I don't want to sit here and "spoil" it but leaving the arena that night was the worst thing i've ever seen. It felt like a damn morgue.
Ok, as you are referring to me, I'll watch alone.

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014
erm...LGP? :puppy:

Attachments

• 20200415_085005.jpg
    20200415_085005.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Randy Butternubs

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I missed most of this but I’m here now for the third period...I’m sure I’ll be good luck...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->