2016 / 2017 Ticket Exchange Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zz

Nov 1, 2006

Thx for the link.

Well, looks like my offer still stands. Slightly better seats than what you can currently find on ticketmaster, no extra fees, as I said, section 104 row M seats 16 & 17, $ 114.75 per ticket. They're paper tickets, I don't mind driving to drop off the tickets wherever you'd like.

PM me if interested.

Scottrocks58*

I have an extra single ticket for game 1 which I bought for a friend who can't make it. Sec 230 Row B Seat 20 (one off the aisle, I believe). It's on stub hub, but I'l pull it off and sell it at my cost of $95 (87.50 plus the 7.50 fee the Coyotes tacked on) for anyone on HF who wants it.

I also have an extra for game 2, Sec 230 Row G seat 1 (aisle) at the same cost.

wokeupinaz

Valley of the Sun!
I also cannot make the game on Friday, much like ZZ not trying to make $$ but recoup losses. I have 2 tickets to Friday's game Sec. 108 ( Coyotes shoot twice) Row J Seats 1 &2 (On the aisle) I am asking for face value of tickets $114.75 each. Im not tagging on the fees Coyotes charged me.

Slightly better seats than what you can currently find on ticketmaster. Paypal/email would be the easiest way to make the exchange due to the fact I live in Queen Creek.

PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:

TeamTourigny

Formally TeamTurris & TeamTippet & TeamTocchet
Jan 16, 2007
Vegas
Interesting note but there is absolutely no secondary market for tonight's game. $25 uppers on stubhub. I can't figure out what happened between round one and two for the bottom to drop out like this.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Interesting note but there is absolutely no secondary market for tonight's game. $25 uppers on stubhub. I can't figure out what happened between round one and two for the bottom to drop out like this.

Maybe those who put it on there didn't bother to try to raise the prices?

TeamTourigny

Jan 16, 2007
Vegas
I'm just shocked that there is this much excess supply. The Game isn't even a sell out, yet. There is about a 60% reduction in prices between Round 1 & 2 as of right now.

I get that it's Nashville, but for gods sake Phoenix! Its round II !

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
I'm just shocked that there is this much excess supply. The Game isn't even a sell out, yet. There is about a 60% reduction in prices between Round 1 & 2 as of right now.

I get that it's Nashville, but for gods sake Phoenix! Its round II !

Keep in mind that this is a market that lead to the Cardinals needing 2 straight deadline to give a sellout for their 1st playoff game at UofP. Not surprised by this.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Its not a sexy team like the Blackhawks or the Wings.

I'm finding lower level tickets for $60-80. on stubhub and in good sections.

To be fair, many of those who are posting them on stubhub are selling the tickets they got at the STH Rate and tese numbers you are seeing posted on stubhub are higher than the price of which the STH holder had paid.

Fathead

Jan 9, 2010
Scottsdale AZ
I wasn't planing on going to game 1 but I found a ticket in section 111 :D center ice for under a hundred so I couldn't pass up that ticket. GO YOTES.:handclap:

zz

Nov 1, 2006

- The nature of the playoffs' last minute scheduling.
- A hike in listed prices (let's be honest, $ 115 for a lower bowl is a stiff price for casual fans, and upper bowl has been sold out for quite some time)
- We probably had 15% away fans when playing Chicago, we'll get about 1% with Nashville.
- As someone else mentioned, low income per capita. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of fans went all out on the first round and can't afford lower-level tickets at this point.

Not making excuses, this is what you get when you've lost corporate support and upper-class attention over the past few years. Hard-core fans aren't numerous enough anymore to fill those pricey lower-level seats every night. They can't afford it.

We need help from all those people who paid the price of attending the Cards, Dbacks and Suns championship runs. The only way we can get this is via better media coverage.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Honestly I never ever would have thought to look on stubhub for playoff tickets. I wonder how many people assume that the slim pickings on ticketmaster are all that's left? I also how many tickets on stubhub are a result of overzealous scalpers?

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County
Honestly I never ever would have thought to look on stubhub for playoff tickets. I wonder how many people assume that the slim pickings on ticketmaster are all that's left? I also how many tickets on stubhub are a result of overzealous scalpers?

I use to think it was the coyotes selling on stubhub but all my cheap tickets came from oakland which only created more questions :)

zz

Nov 1, 2006
I use to think it was the coyotes selling on stubhub but all my cheap tickets came from oakland which only created more questions :)

StubHub/Ebay also buys their own tickets to resell on their site. They'll commonly cut a deal with the event organizer for, let's say, 1000 tickets at a discounted price and put those up for sale.

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County
StubHub/Ebay also buys their own tickets to resell on their site. They'll commonly cut a deal with the event organizer for, let's say, 1000 tickets at a discounted price and put those up for sale.

Makes sense in a evil way so I am happy anytime they lose money! But its not often enough to ruin the business:(

zz

Nov 1, 2006
Makes sense in a evil way so I am happy anytime they lose money! But its not often enough to ruin the business:(

THEY dont't lose. They never do. The ones who do are the scalpers trying to compete with their discounted prices and being charged a 15% fee for listing on StubHub, which SutbHub, obviously, doesn't have to pay. So they basically **** their own customers, which still come back for more. Brilliant, really.

But I guess you see that everywhere, anyway. Not sure that's any more evil than Apple charging a 30% premium on any purchase made through an iOS app, or deciding which app can actually be listed on their marketplace and forbid anything competing with iTunes.

Or Google trying to put the kibosh on h.264 video (current de facto standard for web video) in Chrome for no other reason than promoting their 'open' WebM codec that no-one cares about.

TeamTourigny

Jan 16, 2007
Vegas

so you're telling me even the Coyotes are competing with me on the secondary market?

Feb 12, 2003
Just a word to the wise.

Last week I had spent $466 for 4 lower level seats tonight and $233 for 2 lower level seats Sunday via Ticketmaster. I called them and asked them if it was possible to cancel, and they allowed me to do so, but they kept the $7.50 fee for both events.

In return I was able to get 4 lower level tickets a couple rows closer for tonight via StubHub for $394 (+$7.50 for canceling Ticketmaster), and 2 lower level tickets to Sunday for $157 (+$7.50 for canceling Ticketmaster).

Not a bad deal, saved $133 between the two games.

Last edited:

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
I have 2 tickets in sec 106 row J for tonights game if anyone is interested. My flight was cancelled this morning so I can't make it now. Will sell for $80 per through e-mail or paypal. I can e-mail the tickets up until 4pm then Ticketmaster cuts it off.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
I just started spamming every sports fan I know to inform them about the insane deals on stubhub! Judging by the response I'm getting they wouldn't even think to check there and a few have already bought tickets. I highly encourage everyone else to spread the word, let's get these games sold out!!!

zz

Nov 1, 2006
so you're telling me even the Coyotes are competing with me on the secondary market?

Not exactly. The tickets belong to StubHub. Whether the Coyotes are selling directly on StubHub is a different story, I don't know the answer to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad