2016 / 2017 Ticket Exchange Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
they need to modify that to

Student/Military/police/fireman Rush Ticket Program.

I'm a bit perplexed why Geddy, Alex, and Neil need discounted tickets though:sarcasm:

Get rid of the "Student" part of the rush and you are right on. It is more fitting to give a very deep discount on tickets to those who are willing to put their life on the line for their city,state, country to be entitled to such an offer but not to college students unless that student has ,currently, or is about to serve in a government frontline position where their lives are on the line.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
Ticket discount for Tuesday's game against LA. This is from the e-mail I got...

Upper level seats for $18 and lower level seats for $50.

This deal is good for the battle against Los Angeles on Tuesday, February 21 when the Kings come to Jobing.com Arena at 7:00PM. These divisional rivals are in a race for a playoff berth and you can watch the action unfold from some of the best seats in the house.

But you'll have to hurry, this offer expires Wednesday at 11:59PM. Get your tickets now by using the password 'OFFER' and beat the clock!

Naych_PHX

Hey now!
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix
Does anyone know anything about this?

"Get 2 Free Tickets to see the Coyotes/Avalanche on March 22nd. All you have to do is purchase a 12-pack of Bud Light Platinum at area Fry's Food Stores and take the receipt to the Jobing.com Arena box office to redeem your tickts. Click the link for the fine print on the deal."

It was posted in the Business section/Phoenix thread, and can't find anything that validates it.

From here:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showpost.php?p=44257149&postcount=452

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009

"Get 2 Free Tickets to see the Coyotes/Avalanche on March 22nd. All you have to do is purchase a 12-pack of Bud Light Platinum at area Fry's Food Stores and take the receipt to the Jobing.com Arena box office to redeem your tickts. Click the link for the fine print on the deal."

It was posted in the Business section/Phoenix thread, and can't find anything that validates it.

From here:

All I see is this 100 Ton Food Drive between the Coyotes and Fry's going on.

http://coyotes.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=617489&cmpid=rss-News

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun

From here:

I actually did see something like this a day or two ago. I searched on Frys and Bud Light on Facebook, nothing there. So I think it may have showed up on Twitter. Just like Ice Edge buying Manchester United.

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County
http://www.groupon.com/phoenix/

+For $40, you get two tickets (up to an $80 value, including all Ticketmaster fees).
+For $78, you get four tickets (up to a $160 value, including all Ticketmaster fees).

+For either ticket option, choose between the following games:

+Against the Minnesota Wild on Thursday, March 8, at 7 p.m.
+Against the Colorado Avalanche on Thursday, March 22, at 7 p.m.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Anyone have any single tickets you're looking to unload for Saturday? I came to Phoenix to cheer on my Flames, but I'd like to attend another game to cheer on the local team. Might be one of the few times I can wear my souvenir Coyotes jersey :D

zz

Nov 1, 2006
Anyone have any single tickets you're looking to unload for Saturday? I came to Phoenix to cheer on my Flames, but I'd like to attend another game to cheer on the local team. Might be one of the few times I can wear my souvenir Coyotes jersey :D

If you can't find anything here, take a look at stubhub. Tickets there start $20 for upper-lever, $40 for lower bowl seats. Cheap.

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County

http://www.aaaaz.com/discounts/entertainment/coyotes.htm?zip=85250&devicecd=PC&referer=www.aaaaz.com

Follow the link and use the password "puck". Sign in with a ticketmaster account (or register), and after a quick look I saw a seat in 113, row B, for $60. Cant get better than that.

I Love Lamp

Mar 10, 2012
Copying over my post from the other coyotes forum...

Okay, so I done goofed.

The last two years I had partial season ticket packages, allowing me to get priority for the playoffs.

This year I went off and got engaged with the money I would've used on my tickets (silly me). I've still been able to go to a bunch of games (especially lately) through my corporate discount...

However, I am going to be left in the cold when playoff time comes.

What I'm hoping is that there will be someone here with 2 or more upper level season tickets (partial or full). If it's like the last few years, you'll be able to buy 2x the number of tickets in your package, so you will still get playoff tickets for you. I am hoping that I can take 2 of your extra allotment.

I will pay you for the tickets, round by round, and give you $50 for the hassle.

ssmatik

Jul 13, 2007
West Side
Copying over my post from the other coyotes forum...

Okay, so I done goofed.

The last two years I had partial season ticket packages, allowing me to get priority for the playoffs.

This year I went off and got engaged with the money I would've used on my tickets (silly me). I've still been able to go to a bunch of games (especially lately) through my corporate discount...

However, I am going to be left in the cold when playoff time comes.

What I'm hoping is that there will be someone here with 2 or more upper level season tickets (partial or full). If it's like the last few years, you'll be able to buy 2x the number of tickets in your package, so you will still get playoff tickets for you. I am hoping that I can take 2 of your extra allotment.

I will pay you for the tickets, round by round, and give you $50 for the hassle.

They don't offer extra seats any more. Don't recall them offering it last year either.

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County
Yeah the package offer is only for my seats but I know you can call and buy a package right now. Little. More that season ticket rate but the same if you were throwing in 50 bucks anyways.

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
4 free tix in the upper deck to tonights game against the preds...pm me in the next 40 minutes...

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
I have 4 lower level tickets for tomorrow nights game - row 12. tickets are 75 bucks willing to let em go for 40 a peice, PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad