Pre-Game Talk: 2016-2017 Pre- & Regular Season Schedule released

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
2016-2017 preseason game schedule:

----
A little early but since it came out today I thought someone might want to see it.

Looks like even those who are in the WC will get at least two preseason games which is good.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
2016-2017 preseason game schedule:

----
A little early but since it came out today I thought someone might want to see it.

Looks like even those who are in the WC will get at least two preseason games which is good.

September 27th? That's so far away...

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
I feel way more excited for this season than I was for last season. I don't know if it was the Stamkos drama, the cup final hangover, or the ****** start, but I found it hard to pay attention last year. This season I'm counting the days until preseason.

Stamkos and Drouin together for a full season hopefully :handclap: Koekkoek's first full season too!

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
I feel way more excited for this season than I was for last season. I don't know if it was the Stamkos drama, the cup final hangover, or the ****** start, but I found it hard to pay attention last year. This season I'm counting the days until preseason.

Stamkos and Drouin together for a full season hopefully :handclap: Koekkoek's first full season too!

I feel good vibes about this season. If we keep Bishop I think this will be our best chance at a cup. Not that we couldn't do it in the seasons after this. Just feel this might be our most talented and experienced team ever.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->