Waived: 2016-17 Waivers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhinoshawarma

Nov 15, 2014
I don't know if that's fair, Redmond will never be a difference maker but he was pretty serviceable as a 7th D for the Habs. It's just the nature of the game for guys like Redmond to bounce around on the waiver wire because they're not good enough to be anything more.

Personally, I hope he doesn't get claimed just for the extra depth, but (classic HF coming up) I Wouldn't Be Surprised If He Is. I really have no idea why we kept Barberio over him, for one thing. Barberio has been downright bad this year.

Agreed, but Barberio will sit in the stands with Nesterov soon enough anyway once Markov is back. Might even get waivers to icecaps too like Redmond.

But i think Redmond gets claimed

bigd

Jul 27, 2003
Yet another player who, statistically, sends his team in the right direction that nobody wants to give a chance to.

Colorado should stop deeming things. They suck at it.
Another analytical fan favorite. Maybe Arizona will pick him up. :sarcasm:

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario

Braeden

Jul 14, 2009
And there goes the contradiction to my statement :laugh:

It's rare news leaks before noon, but it happens, and then usually only from a team beat, or from the team itself. Usually it's processed at noon, and news breaks 12:05-12:15, if noteworthy.

Some inside reporters have leaks earlier then McKenzie etc.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Devils
Flames
oilers
Jets may all look at Mcilrath

The Oilers are only looking because he from there, other then that they don't have space/use for him.

I could see Pit going there with the injuries they had on their blueline, could use some meat back there too.

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
The Oilers are only looking because he from there, other then that they don't have space/use for him.

I could see Pit going there with the injuries they had on their blueline, could use some meat back there too.

I don't know.

This off-season Pittburgh signed Gaunce, Ruhwedel, Warsofsky, and Percy, while retaining Erixon and Oleksy.

I think they have plenty of number 8 NHL defenceman.

Especially since they picked up Prow and Bengtsson in the off-season as well, and have Pouliot trying to stick too.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013

He's from Winnipeg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->