Proposal: 2016-17 Trade Rumours and Proposals Thread Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

IranCondraAffair

Mar 10, 2006
So what is with this rumor about the Sens wanting Bergland and Lethera?

Go read the thread on the main trade board. Started with a tweet by a nobody.

Utterly ridiculous the more you look at it. St. Louis has even less RW depth than Ottawa. All the players they want to shed are dangerously overpaid which ****s our budget.

Did anyone see that graph of scouting? Apparently Dallas, Vancouver, and Chicago have been scouting us. I wonder what for. Those are all western teams, so more likely trade related. Interesting. Especially Chicago scouting Ottawa at one of the highest rates on the whole board.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Go read the thread on the main trade board. Started with a tweet by a nobody.

Utterly ridiculous the more you look at it. St. Louis has even less RW depth than Ottawa. All the players they want to shed are dangerously overpaid which ****s our budget.

Did anyone see that graph of scouting? Apparently Dallas, Vancouver, and Chicago have been scouting us. I wonder what for. Those are all western teams, so more likely trade related. Interesting. Especially Chicago scouting Ottawa at one of the highest rates on the whole board.

I have heard some speculations that Vancouver has called about Lazar. Don't know if their is any truth to that. But if it is, Vancouver could just be scouting us to watch Lazar.

Chicago is probably scouting us to watch our ufa guys like Pyatt. Could be also watching Lazar.

Liver King

Jan 23, 2016
we need giroux/tavares

not hanzal

We have White coming in if we want size and 2 way play down the middle.

if the guy wasnt always injured then id 100% move a pick for him. He isn't in our longterm plans.

Get a Burrows or Chimera and call it a success.

well hey, if thats an option im ****ing down

however, Hanzal doesnt stop us from acquiring G or Tavares IF they become available

allthough I agree, that level of center is exactly what we need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad