I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
Pitta vs Oakland or
Fleener vs San Diego

0.5 PPR. My opponent has Brees fwiw.

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
First off Baltimore's defense is pretty good. You can't sit Julio Jones because he's Julio Jones. LA's defense hasn't looked impressive enough to warrant benching Fitzgerald and how could you not start anyone against NO. I don't dislike Cooper I just think the matchups strongly favor Benjamin and Fitzgerald and you can't bench Julio.

Baltimore's defense isnt that good. Corey Coleman and Robinson just had huge days against them. Oakland is probably going to have throw a lot.

Nalyd Psycho

Feb 27, 2002
No Bandwagon
Visit site
Bryant, Cooper, Edelman and Diggs. Pryor is definitely an interesting choice though, Edelman has him beat for floor because of PPR but if you're feeling you need ceiling go with Pryor.

Looks like Bryant has a hairline fracture in his knee. He might play through, but I am waiting for him to prove it now. Putting Pryor in flex and Cooper, Edelman and Diggs at WR while I wait and see how things shake out.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Friends,

Help me solve this complete and utter disaster for this week.
This week this is where I stand

QB-
RB- Elliot
RB- Ajayi
WR- T. Benjamin
WR- T. Williams
WR- To. Smith
TE- Graham
Flex- Ju. Thomas

Injuries/Byes/Suspensions to Rodgers, Nelson, Decker, Mathews, Dixon, Gordon (none I can release)

My lone bench spot by a currently active player is DeAngelo Williams who is worthless with Bell back.

My lineup is completely full, and I still need to pickup a QB.

Would you release Julius Thomas and play DeAngelo in the flex, release Ajayi and play DeAngelo at RB or release DeAngelo?

I am 3-0, so it's not a must win this week.

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
wallace or t. coleman for FLEX?

standard

Thats tough. I might lean towards Wallace because Baltimore cant run the ball and Oakland's D has been bad. Coleman has scored in every game but I have a feeling that will end this Sunday. He hasnt been very good outside of TDs.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Friends,

QB-
RB- Elliot
RB- Ajayi
WR- T. Benjamin
WR- T. Williams
WR- To. Smith
TE- Graham
Flex- Ju. Thomas

Injuries/Byes/Suspensions to Rodgers, Nelson, Decker, Mathews, Dixon, Gordon (none I can release)

My lone bench spot by a currently active player is DeAngelo Williams who is worthless with Bell back.

Would you release Julius Thomas and play DeAngelo in the flex, release Ajayi and play DeAngelo at RB or release DeAngelo?

Can you trade Williams to the Bell owner in your league? He's a pretty valuable commodity to Bell owners and you should be able to get something decent in return.

RedRenegade

Sep 16, 2008
/\ not a bad strategy. That's a tough decision. I would hate to suggest dropping Julius Thomas because I think he has a lot of potential...but it's definitely hard to drop DeAngelo Williams at this point. Thinking about it again though, maybe that's the right move. You can't rely him for much with Bell back in the mix. Tough call, sorry I can't be more help!

I have a D/ST dilemma this week...or maybe it should be a no brainer.

Texans D/ST vs Ten or Vikings D/ST vs NYG

I know Texans are without JJ but the Titans is a juicy matchup, whereas the Giants haven't given up much to the mediocre D's they've faced. Should I just stop overthinking it and go with the #1 Vikings?

edit: surprisingly the ESPN projections have the Texans at 8.9 points and Vikings with 6.6

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Russell Wilson has burned me the past two weeks. I don't care if he's gutting it out this week with a bum knee against the Jets... I'm starting either Flacco, Winston, or D. Carr! :rant:

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
/\ not a bad strategy. That's a tough decision. I would hate to suggest dropping Julius Thomas because I think he has a lot of potential...but it's definitely hard to drop DeAngelo Williams at this point. Thinking about it again though, maybe that's the right move. You can't rely him for much with Bell back in the mix. Tough call, sorry I can't be more help!

I know Texans are without JJ but the Titans is a juicy matchup, whereas the Giants haven't given up much to the mediocre D's they've faced. Should I just stop overthinking it and go with the #1 Vikings?

edit: surprisingly the ESPN projections have the Texans at 8.9 points and Vikings with 6.6

The Texans won't be a bad play this week, but I'd still play the Vikings. That defense had 8 sacks on Cam and held Kelvin Benjamin to 0 catches last week.

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
Pitta vs Oakland or
Fleener vs San Diego

0.5 PPR. My opponent has Brees fwiw.

Fleener vs. SD. Higher upside and you get to to hedge into some of Brees' production

wallace or t. coleman for FLEX?

standard

Probably Coleman. Wallace can't be trusted

Friends,

QB-
RB- Elliot
RB- Ajayi
WR- T. Benjamin
WR- T. Williams
WR- To. Smith
TE- Graham
Flex- Ju. Thomas

Oh god, pure bye week blues. Honestly, the best option MIGHT be to drop Graham and play Julius as TE. Whatever you do, I'd keep DeAngelo. Very valuable handcuff.

So have a question. Siemien or Alex Smith at QB? I inherited a pretty mediocre dynasty team and Romo is out so...

I think I'd go Siemien

Vikings D/ST vs. NYG. Vikings have proven productive against two tough matchups. I'd ride them all season if I owned them

Start 1 WR (PPR): Julian Edelman or Tyrell Williams

1 FLEX (Same league): Whoever isn't picked above or Jerick McKinnon

Hmm, I'd say Edelman and Williams. I'm stashing McKinnon until I see him do something start-worthy before I start him

dma0034

Jun 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Friends,

QB-
RB- Elliot
RB- Ajayi
WR- T. Benjamin
WR- T. Williams
WR- To. Smith
TE- Graham
Flex- Ju. Thomas

I'd drop Gordon. You don't know how long rehab will be for him or if he'll be the same. Ajayi is pretty garbage imo though. You need to hold onto DeAngelo.... L. Bell hasn't proven he can stay healthy.

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
First off Baltimore's defense is pretty good. You can't sit Julio Jones because he's Julio Jones. LA's defense hasn't looked impressive enough to warrant benching Fitzgerald and how could you not start anyone against NO. I don't dislike Cooper I just think the matchups strongly favor Benjamin and Fitzgerald and you can't bench Julio.

Baltimore hasn't shut down WR1 all season. Cooper also got 100+ yds and a TD against them last season.
He's a strong play imo.

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
QB:
Brees at SD
Rivers vs NO

Flex:
Golden Tate at Chi
Dwayne Washington @ Chi
Orleans Darkwa @ Min
(Have Jamaal Charles but prob not playing)

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Injuries and bye week are hurting me here.

For my Flex spot:

Jacob Tamme vs. Carolina
Dwayne Washington vs. Chi
Artis-Payne vs. Atl

Ugh...

EDIT: Sorry its PPR

Last edited:

Smash88

Mar 15, 2012
Ottawa
For RB2. Regular yahoo scoring, non ppr

D. Williams versus KC (Bell being back scares me)
Latavius Murray vs Baltimore
Isaiah Crowell vs Washington
Tevin Coleman vs Carolina

My gut says Crowell will have a big week, so leaning towards him.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013

crowell

bell is the #1 in pitt, murray has been losing touches, and coleman in this matchup looks like he'll only be of value if he gets a TD

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
QB:
Brees at SD
Rivers vs NO

Flex:
Golden Tate at Chi
Dwayne Washington @ Chi
Orleans Darkwa @ Min
(Have Jamaal Charles but prob not playing)

I think you have to go with Brees. He's going to throw the ball way more than Rivers is (140 pass attempts vs. 99 pass attempts so far this year) and both are equally as juicy matchups.

Ahhhhh, this is a tough one for your flex. Lions coaching Jim Bob Cooter said yesterday that Tate will get more targets. There's also been reports that Washington is going to get an uptick in carries this week. Last week they split them 50/50 between him and Riddick in the run game, 10 carries apiece. So I would expect that you see Washington with ~15 carries, Riddick with 5 and the passing work. Darkwa is the guy for the Giants this week last I checked, but that Minny run defence is way too nasty. But then again, he'd get some goal line looks - though Minny hasn't given up a rushing TD yet this year and I think I read somewhere that Minny barely gave any up last year too. I honestly don't know which way to go on this one, but maybe this paragraph will help you decide

Injuries and bye week are hurting me here.

For my Flex spot:

Jacob Tamme vs. Carolina
Dwayne Washington vs. Chi
Artis-Payne vs. Atl

Ugh...

EDIT: Sorry its PPR

CAP vs. Atl. Atlanta has been bad against the run this year and I could see CAP getting good YPC and also a TD this game.

Thanks HarrisonFord, that's who I was planning on going with too, might as well go boom/bust since my team isn't very good.

Glad to help! Hopefully it works out

I'd go Crow too. Washington's run defence is bad

habsjosh2k2

Sep 28, 2006
Need help. 0.5 PPR league

Pick one WR to start?
-Michael Crabtree vs Ravens
-Tyrell Williams vs Saints
-Will Fuller vs Titans

and at RB, news that Jamaal Charles is playing complciates things. Pick one:

-Jamaal Charles vs Steelers
-Spencer Ware vs Steelers
-Charles Sims vs Broncos
-Jerrick McKinnon vs Giants

Finally, once those choices have been made. Who would you choose as a flex?

Thanks guys! :yo:

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Need help. 0.5 PPR league

Pick one WR to start?
-Michael Crabtree vs Ravens
-Tyrell Williams vs Saints
-Will Fuller vs Titans

and at RB, news that Jamaal Charles is playing complciates things. Pick one:

-Jamaal Charles vs Steelers
-Spencer Ware vs Steelers
-Charles Sims vs Broncos
-Jerrick McKinnon vs Giants

Finally, once those choices have been made. Who would you choose as a flex?

Thanks guys! :yo:

Tyrell
Ware
Sims

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
0.5 PPR league. Pick one......

Dwayne Allen vs Jaguars
Jacob Tamme vs Panthers
Zach Miller vs Lions

I have Allen on my team but don't really like him and the other two are currently on waivers. I'm not going to waste my waiver position on them but I could pick one of them up if they clear.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->