2016/17 Start/Sit Week 2

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
Even with last week and the D being Seattle this week, I'd still take Gurley. I don't think Duke will get as much action with Hue Jackson in the fold. Seems like he wants to ground-and-pound with Crowell. Which leads me to my question - I need to pick a RB from Crowell (vs. Ravens) or Matt Jones (vs. Cowboys). And then I need to pick a flex between Barnidge (vs. Ravens) and the lessor of Maclin (vs. Texans) or Desean Jackson (vs. Cowboys).

I'm leaning towards Crowell at RB and Desean at the flex (and playing Maclin as my WR2).

I'd go with Crowell and D-Jax too.

sharpe or wallace?

standard

Wallace but it's close.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Need 1 WR and a flex, match ups have me going back and forth

Moncrief
Floyd
Sherpard
Langford

.5 ppr. I really like Shepard this week but is a bit of a gamble

And

PPR reduced yardage league, so reception and tds are big, need 1 RB and 1 flex

Lacy
Woodhead
Shepard
Moncrief

Floyd and Langford
Woodhead and Lacy

PPR league,
This feels crazy to ask, but...

Todd Gurley or Duke Johnson jr?

Gurley. Duke disappointed me last week.

sharpe or wallace?

standard

Sharpe

Need 1 for ppr flex

Gore @DEN
Cruz vs NO
Crowell vsBAL

Yuck. Crowell?

Little Bo Pete

Feb 12, 2009
Standard league pick 2 WR

Nelson
Evans
Diggs

Flex between remaining WR and Jennings

This shouldnt be this hard of a decision, but i'm not sold on nelson this week until he shows he 100%. I also see a big game from jennings.

I always overthink and end up screwing myself, need your opinions please

LeafsTFC

Mar 3, 2011
The Annex

Nelson
Evans
Diggs

This shouldnt be this hard of a decision, but i'm not sold on nelson this week until he shows he 100%. I also see a big game from jennings.

I see what you're thinking re Jennings but that Saints pass D is so bad and the Saints will be scoring so much that I foresee a ton of passing. Maybe he gets some goalline chances, but not many touches overall I think. I'd go Evans, Diggs, Nelson. Nelson did get a TD and a few catches last week and presumably will be feeling a bit better this week

I've got to pick 2 WRs and a flex between Hilton (at Denver), Lockett (at Rams), Desean Jackson (vs. Cowboys), VJax and Charles Sims (both at Arizona). Anyone have thoughts? I'm leaning towards Hilton (despite the tough D), Lockett and Desean. The others had decent usage last week but Cards D still scares me

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Tevin coleman or latavius murray?

Standard scoring

Murray

Austin or LaFell?

LaFell

Nelson
Evans
Diggs

Bench Jennings

Woodhead
Jennings
Crabtree

Pick 2 pls

Standard scoring

Bench Jennings

I've got to pick 2 WRs and a flex between Hilton (at Denver), Lockett (at Rams), Desean Jackson (vs. Cowboys), VJax and Charles Sims (both at Arizona). Anyone have thoughts? I'm leaning towards Hilton (despite the tough D), Lockett and Desean. The others had decent usage last week but Cards D still scares me

Agreed

Pick 1 RB

Rawls
D Murray
L Murray

1 WR

S Shepard
Edelman
Wallace

DeMarco and Edelman

Little Bo Pete

Feb 12, 2009

Nelson
Evans
Diggs

This shouldnt be this hard of a decision, but i'm not sold on nelson this week until he shows he 100%. I also see a big game from Jennings.

Thanks to LeafsTFC and rangerssharks414. You've most likely saved my week. I know where i'm coming from now on when I start over-analyzing my roster, lol

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Need 2 of Olsen, Hilton and Diggs in PPR again.

Really hard to sit Diggs for the 3rd straight week. Leaning towards sitting Olsen right now.

In another league I have Brown, Nelson, Cooper, Diggs and Edelman and can only start 3. Trying to move one of them for a RB as I've already lost Dion Lewis (early draft) and Abdullah and am down to the 2 Bengals RBs and Devonte Booker at the position.

Hoping to get a couple guys on waivers this week. Michael, McKinnon, Whittaker, Asiata, Sims, Vereen and Dwayne Washington are out there.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
Need 2 of Olsen, Hilton and Diggs in PPR again.

Really hard to sit Diggs for the 3rd straight week. Leaning towards sitting Olsen right now.

In another league I have Brown, Nelson, Cooper, Diggs and Edelman and can only start 3. Trying to move one of them for a RB as I've already lost Dion Lewis (early draft) and Abdullah and am down to the 2 Bengals RBs and Devonte Booker at the position.

Hoping to get a couple guys on waivers this week. Michael, McKinnon, Whittaker, Asiata, Sims, Vereen and Dwayne Washington are out there.

I'd lean towards Olsen and Diggs. Indy spreads the ball around like crazy so it's hard to know what Hilton will do. Olsen is usually good for 70+ yards and Diggs is a man possessed right now.

is your other league PPR? That might make Edelman more of a factor, but I'd probably go Brown, Nelson and Cooper.

After the loss to Minnesota, I think GB will be playing angry and will want to make a statement.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->