News Article: 2016-17 Preseason & Regular Season Schedule [UPD B/W Game]

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
Hopefully Roy takes this next pre-season more seriously. His apathy to losing in them sets the tone for the season & everyone's expectations in my opinion.

Winners never excuse or accept losing at any level, with it be in the backyard, on a pond, or on an ice rink.

No more "even keeled" please Mr Roy. Flog your players like horses, and if they don't perform, cut them from Mackinnon, to Grimaldi.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Is this some jesting by the Avs? I was looking for preseason tickets last night and some of them in the lower bowl were 180.00 bucks. For a preseason game? I was on stubhub by the way.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Is this some jesting by the Avs? I was looking for preseason tickets last night and some of them in the lower bowl were 180.00 bucks. For a preseason game? I was on stubhub by the way.

You know the seller sets the price, right? Ive heard something about them trying to drive the secondary market to Flash seats but looks like about 600 tickets or so on stub hub anyway. So STH can chime in on what they are doing with the tickets this year.

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
Any particular place that's good to sit there? I am spoiled and like to be close. I know getting a seat in the rafters isn't an issue.
I usually sit in the middle on the same side as the benches. Like $20 a seat or something with a good view. Magness arena isn't very big, so there's not many bad seats.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->