GDT: 2016-17 NHL Playoffs Thread IV - Pittsburgh wins the Stanley Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
Nashville didn't do themselves any favors with another goose egg. Despite the disallowed goal

Game was tied 1-1. Not their fault the refs have been ****ing them over all series. Honestly, this is the most lopsided officiating in a series in a long time. Disgraceful.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Rinne cost them this series by puking allover himself in ****tsburgh.

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
This sucks.

At least it brought a lot of attention to Nashville and to hockey in general. Congrats to David Poile, Peter Laviolette and the Preds for a terrific series.

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
Popularity breeds contempt....

Congrats to Nashville for playing a great series. They arent done, just wait...

Oh and f you Pittsfraud

KrazyLegs

Registered Dude
Jun 12, 2011
Westminster, MA
If you really believe that is true, you are hopelessly lost in hatred of PIT or blind.

I'm a Bruins fan and a hockey fan. Yes, the NHL officiating is poor, but nobody can honestly argue that tonight's game was called in PIT's favor. No way at all.

So what penalties would you have called on the Preds? Or are you one of those people that think it needs to be called PP for PP or it's not equal?

Bizarro Bandwagoner

Jan 30, 2010
Maine
Really gross. This still probably isn't half as annoyed as NFL fans around the country felt in February though. :D

Also, at least Dumoulin, the Mainer, gets another ring. That's the only positive I can get from that. West sucks, that wasn't a great Pens team without Letang and Bonino.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Good news: no cup for Subban or Neal.

I like Sullivan, so I'm happy for him.

Shea Weber is probably happy they didn't win the first year he leaves.

I'm bummed. :( But the Preds had a great run.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Too bad, but there's worse teams to win than Pittsburgh. Hate them and Crosby but I'm happy for a few of their players.

Good news though, this should be one of the more exciting offseasons in quite a while... Hopefully we get right into it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->