GDT: 2016-17 NHL Playoffs Thread IV - Pittsburgh wins the Stanley Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
I absolutely cant believe in this day and age in the NHL a linesman who could clearly see everything can't overrule and obvious TERRIBLE whistle like that in the stanley cup final. That is absolute horse **** and this league is looking worse every game that goes by. Like come the **** on when will they wise up?

You can challenge an offside call that is within millimetres but not something like that? Laughable.

Totally agree with this.

Second quick whistle this game that favored the Pens. Second one was from a guy totally out of position and had no reason to blow it dead as early as he did. Cost the Preds a goal. Not sure what needs to be done to improve the pathetic reffing in this league, but something needs to be done. It is incredibly bad.

They could start by being "Unbiased" toward certain teams and/or players.

xgallantx

Sold Soul for a Cup
Oct 2, 2006
Newfoundland
You can challenge an offside call that is within millimetres but not something like that? Laughable.

Totally agree. Bettman comes on talking about getting in right, like the ****** monster he is. Frig if that is the case, teams should be able to challenge everything else, which I don't agree with either but to call back offsides by a millimetre so they can get it right, and then let blatantly obvious stuff go (like tonight) I just dunno...

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Add another log onto the hatred fire for Pittsburgh.

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
Wow, tied 1-1. When does OT start?

Wait, she did the Pred pull their goalie in a tied game? Wtf?

The Hajj

Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
Boise, Idaho
Is it possible that NSH committed zero penalties? Or did you already rule that out?

If you really believe that is true, you are hopelessly lost in hatred of PIT or blind.

I'm a Bruins fan and a hockey fan. Yes, the NHL officiating is poor, but nobody can honestly argue that tonight's game was called in PIT's favor. No way at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad