GDT: 2016-17 NHL Playoffs Thread IV - Pittsburgh wins the Stanley Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Crosby down the tunnel.

Still think he's messed up somehow from the Caps series.

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
Pittsburgh looks banged up, mentally worn out, and frustrated by Ottawa's system.

Ottawa, on the other hand, seems to keep finding yet another gear.

Milbury and Roenick said after the game Pitt should go to Murray for Game 4 just to shake things up; but Fleury has been great this postseason so I know if that's too reactionary after one game in which the whole team stunk.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Pittsburgh looks banged up, mentally worn out, and frustrated by Ottawa's system.

Milbury and Roenick said after the game Pitt should go to Murray for Game 4 just to shake things up; but Fleury has been great this postseason so I know if that's too reactionary after one game in which the whole team stunk.

wonderful!!!! :handclap:

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

further proving why Milbury is opening his pie hole in between periods and isn`t standing behind a bench or in an exec office:shakehead

You had to know eventually all the injuries the Pens have endured would catch up to them. I watched 0 minutes of this game, just can`t watch the Sens play but they stick to their system and it`s working for them, can`t take that away from them.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)

further proving why Milbury is opening his pie hole in between periods and isn`t standing behind a bench or in an exec office:shakehead

You had to know eventually all the injuries the Pens have endured would catch up to them. I watched 0 minutes of this game, just can`t watch the Sens play but they stick to their system and it`s working for them, can`t take that away from them.

I can't stand Milbury, but I don't think the idea of going to Murray for Game 4 is that controversial, or wrong for that matter.

Murray was the starter for the Pens in the regular season and MAF only started in the playoffs because he suffered an injury in warmups before Game 1 vs CLS. Sullivan was just riding the hot hand once Murray was healthy and if that hand is no longer hot, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he went back to the guy that was his starter this year.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Kelly Clarkson is a talented singer but she just proved what an egotistical clown she is by hot dogging the end of the anthem with that horrible wailing at the end. She was great up until that. Why do these people continue to make it about themselves?

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Not a fan of Kelly Clarkson's rendition of the anthem. Just sing it like it's written, without all the vocal gymnastics. Please and thanks.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Kelly Clarkson is a talented singer but she just proved what an egotistical clown she is by hot dogging the end of the anthem with that horrible wailing at the end. She was great up until that. Why do these people continue to make it about themselves?

This plus a million.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
And was that an actual duck they threw on the ice, or a stuffed one? Looked kinda real.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
And was that an actual duck they threw on the ice, or a stuffed one? Looked kinda real.

predsducks-duck.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad