League News: 2016-17 General NHL Fan Talk - Part the Second (News n' Scores n' Stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
Both of those teams are really limping into the playoffs. And even if the Pens get their injured players back, its going to take some time for them to regain chemistry.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Seems to me the Rangers lose in the first round at this point. Whoever they play. Montreal will beat them.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Aaaand a Pens fan has started a "which team most likely to upset the Caps" thread on the main boards. Lovely.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Tampa Bay or Carolina have to pretty much run the table to make it. Boston's schedule is tough with Chicago tomorrow and then TBL/OTT/WSH but their magic number is down to eight. Toronto's final four opponents are also tough but it's probably Boston for WC2.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Aaaand a Pens fan has started a "which team most likely to upset the Caps" thread on the main boards. Lovely.

I've never seen a team get as much hate as the Caps on the main boards for absolutely no reason. We're not the most cocky fans, we're barely active on the mains and they're taking turns at mocking us.

I hope the Caps make a statement and torch their first round matchup in 4 games. I think the Caps will come out flying in the playoffs. Have you seen Beagle's interview? There's a lot of anger and frustration in this team from past failures, and it's a great thing. Caps, and Ovi in particular, play their best when they're angry.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Yeah that looked scary. Reminds me of Pavelec in Atlanta several years ago.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
I hope it's nothing serious. Hate seeing these things happen. Reminds me of Pavelec and Peverley collapsing out of nowhere.

Tampa down 1-0 after 2.

Last edited:

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
hnic said it was reported the he was sick pregame. think flu or the like and dehydration and passing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->